Can I Ever Really Love You

Ghost Of My Past

Chapter 101

Day 9

Mark hadn't called me yet so I'm hoping were good now and he'll leave me alone. I went to go turn on the tv but it wouldn't go on. I walked over and plugged it in. Ok I dont remeber ever unplugging it. I turned on the tv and there was the news. It was boring so of coarse i changed it. I was watching cartoons and eating. Today was one of my days off and I was going to enjoy it. Night time came and I fell asleep on the couch. I heard a knocking and I got up and looked out the peek whole. There was no one there. I turned around and there was ..My Dad!

"Dad what the hell are you doing here I thought You were dead!"
"I am I'm your guilt"
"What... I'm not guilty over killing you."
"Maybe not over me"
"Damn you go away" I went and laid down and closed my eyes. I fell asleep and when I woke up he was still there.

Day 8

"Dad What am I suppose to be guilty about"
"I dont know maybe a realtionship..Maybe how you feel about someone. Maybe even you feel guilty for lying to everyone, or even killing me"
"Hey it was a car accident that killed you."
"Yea but you ran the red light to kill me."
"Fine I killed you cause i hate you."
"Ok..Well The real reason i'm here is because someone close to you is in danger"
"Right you wouldn't change and tell me this you hate it when im close to someone"
"But I dont want you with this physco thats going to hurt someone close to you"
Right away i think of Mark
"Whats gonna happen and to who"
"All I know is Frank is the one Endangered"
"Are you kidding me!"
"No I'm not"
"God Dammet and I can't even leave fucking A"
"Well Now That you know I Can Rest And Leave you to be" he said and vanished Great thanks dad. I went got dressed and went to work early. I used the phone and called Frank but he didnt answer so i left him a messege telling him to be careful and to call me before something happens to him. I went on with work then went home. I still havent heard from Frank and now I'm freaking out.