Can I Ever Really Love You

The Fake Break Up Or So I Think

Chapter 100 (yay i broke 100]

Count down 11 days

Day 11

The next day I went to work and was preparing myself to cry when frank called. I knew we had to do this. I really hoped that Mark bought this. I went into the studio and the day was going really well. No mark and no Frank. But as i thought maybe nothing was gonna happen Frank called. And i Let jeff run him on the air.

"Hey Sarah its me Frank"
"Hi Frankie" I said all happily cause i truely was cause i was hearing from my love.
"Sarah I ....I want to break up with you" He said really fast
" Why?"
"I dont think you deserve me I mean come on im on tour as it is and your there were never gonna see eachother."
"But im moving in with you"
"Well not anymore"
"What?" I was actually buying his act.
"I cant be with you...just leave it at that just please forget about me."
then in the background i heard a chick and it blew me over the top.
"Frankie just get off the phone and come back to me" the girl said
"Fuck you Frank Iero I Hate Your Guts" I screamed into the phone and then hung up. Now I dont know if he was really acting or if that was the truth. Whatever i wasnt gonna call him now. A Few more minutes went by then i left. I went home and cried. My phone ringed and i answered it. It was Mark.
"See he doesnt deserve you."
"Mark.......I...."
"Shhhh dont cry over that asshole hes done so much shit to you and you still went back to him you dont need him... Can i come over"
"Um....." I didnt know if i should cause mark can be really nice when he wants to be." Sure" I finally said
"Ok ill be over soon" he said and hung up. Once i got off the phone Frank called. I answered it still crying.

"Babe whats wrong"
"Fuck you frank right now i dont know if that was a real break up or not"
"It was a fake one"
"Yea then who was the chick"
"I was trying to make it more believeable"
"Sure you were i gotta go" i said and hung up. I really couldnt believe him mark was right he has done to much shit to me over the years why do i still go back to him...... I LOVE him thats why. and I hate it.
Mark came over and we hung out all night.

Day 10

I Woke up to Mark next to me. AT first i forgot why he was here then i remembered and started to cry again. This was getting worse. Mark woke up and pulled me into a hug.
"forget him hes an ass" he stated
"Well so are you" i said and got up and pushed him out of the house. I didnt want anyone but Frank and i was still confused about how we were now. I decided to call him. When i went to use the house phone the line was dead. Great that just tops everything. I went and grabbed my phone and called Frank. Frank didnt answer it thought. It was Mikey.

"Mikey I need to talk to Frank"
"Sarah he cant talk right now"
"Oh but you can...Put the fucker on now"
"Ok Ok hold on" and with in a few seconds Frank was on the phone..
"Hello..."
"Frankie....Im sorry i know you better than i did before"
"Sarah?"
"Yea"
"You know I Love You and I wouldnt do anything to jepoardize our relationship....you still are moving to jersey right?"
"Hell yea im getting out of here asap...Mark was over last night and he said that you were an ass and i yelled at him and told him he was and kicked him out of the house."
"good .... How many days till you move to jersey?"
"10 its taking to long"
"Hell yea it is.....babe im tired so im gonna go back to sleep ill call you later ok."
"Ok bye" I said and hung up. I went back to my bed and fell asleep. I didnt really think about the house phone much but I bet anything that it was just the phone company turning it off. Hopefully i was right about something.