Can I Ever Really Love You

No Call Back=Trouble

Chapter 103

Day 5

I woke up but I wasn't In Jennies house anymore. I was some where I didn't even reconize(sp) I tried to get up but I was tied down. My eyes adjusted to the room around me and I could see that I wasn't alone. As I tried to clear my vision so I could see the person, A bright light went on and I saw that Frank was tied up too. In walked Mark. He looked at me and smiled. he walked over to me and kissed me hard on the lips then walked over to Frank and pulled a knife out and slit his throat, I screamed at Mark, I screamed for Frank. He couldn't die I loved him so much and Mark had to kill him. I somehow broke free of my ropes and I ran and tackled mark to the ground and turned is knife on him and stabbed him. After I knew he was dead I ran over to Frank and saw he was trying to stay alive. He would be dead in a matter of seconds.

"Frankie.... I Love you so much...." Tears were streaming down my face.
"I Love you too Sarah...I'll love you forever." he said and then he was gone. I screamed out.

I jumped up and saw i was still in jennies house on my bed with sweat all over me. It was just a dream, Thank god. I quickly picked up the phone and dialed Franks cell. He answered in a sleepy tone.

"Hello" he yawned
"Frankie...Its me Sarah..."
"Sarah is everything ok" he asked getting up a bit
"Yea i'm good now, I just had a bad dream"
"Oh baby I wish I was there to hold you right now"
"I wish you were to" I said layng back down.
"Babe i'm sorry But I have to go I have to be up in a few hours to drive to our next venue so can I call you later?"
"Yea thats fine...I love you"
"I love you too bye baby" he said and hung up.

Frank didnt call me at all today not even text me to say he was sorry for not calling me. I got a little pissed off and finally I calmed myself down with work. Once I got home I got a huge surprise. There was someone in the house moving around and I couldn't tell who it was. I quietly walked in and walked to were the person was. I ran into Jenni.

"Jenni omg" I said and hugged her
"Sarah I thought you were gone?"
"No Not yet I leave in 5 days"
"Oh well i'm here for the next few days so its cool, I didnt want to be alone to" she said hugging me. Awesome now i had my best friend back for a few days.That night we stayed up talking about what we have done for the past week. She was shocked at everything that had happened.

Day 4

Again no message from frank no call or anything I started to Freak out. I didnt have to work anymore in 2 days I would go and pick up my last check and that would be it. Mark showed up and this time he didnt leave even after me and jenni told him to, he walked in hit jenni and grabbed me and ran out the house. He ran to his car and threw me in and climbed in and shut the door and locked them then drove off. I was super pissed he hit my friend. I dug my nails into his arm but that didnt do much all i got out of that was a nice smack in the face. It hurt so much that I flew into the back seat and last thing I remembered was how much it hurt this time.