Can I Ever Really Love You

My Dream Coming True

Chapter 104

Day ?

I woke up and the room was pitch black. shit my dreams coming true I thought as a light went on. But no Frank and I wasn't tied at all. Mark walked in and walked to me and dabbed(sp) my cheek with a wet towel. What the hell was going on.

"what day is it?" I asked
"Same day as before" he stated and walked out of the room. wow So I still have my stupid 4 days left here. Seriously I hated this Fuck this why couldn't Frank just fucking call me. No he never wants to call me anymore. I have to call that son of a bitch. No he's not a son of a bitch he’s a fucking saint and i love him. I started to fall asleep when something in my pocket started vibrating. I pulled it out of my pocket and realized it was my phone. I looked and saw that Frank was calling. I quickly answered it.

"Frankie!" I whispered yet cried out.
"Sarah what’s wrong?"
"Um..." I heard Mark coming back " hold on" I put the phone in my pocket and just stared waiting for mark to come back. He walked in and sat next to me.

"What the hell is going on Mark?"
"Well I decided that If no one can find you then you can't leave me and you can't go outside your stuck with me baby"
"I'm not your fucking baby!" I yelled
"Oh don't worry Frank doesn’t even have a clue that your with me...Unless some how hes on the phone right now." Shit how the hell did he know about the phone.
"What are you talking about?" I tried acting confused
"Pull your phone out" he said and I put my hand in my pocket and closed it as I pulled it out.
"See he wasn't on it"
"Sure he wasn't" And in a second my phone was vibrating and Frank was calling again.
"Go ahead answer it but if you say your with me he'll die." Shit why do I have to be stuck with a psycho.

"Hey Frankie"
"Sarah are you alright"
"Yea for now"
"Where are you"
"I don’t know"
"Are you with Mark"
"Yes"
"Can you tell me any details"
"No"
"He hasn't hit you has he"
"Once but that was ...some time ago" I was trying not to make it seem like i was giving him the information what he wanted.
"I'll call the cops and have them find you I swear to god"
"No Frankie Its fine, I can handle myself just think i'll see you in 4 days" I was trying to get him to just forget about what was going to happen to me what might happen to me. He never has to know about me not actually leaving now. Since mark is that crazy.
"I Love You very much and I want you to know that. I will be with you forever even if I'm not there in person with you. You were the only one for me"
"Sarah This isn't goodbye I will see you again I promise"
"Ok..." I was about to cry.
"I Love You Sarah and I will make sure your safe, Even if I can't find you now i will find you soon."
"Bye" I said and hung up with that I started crying and I couldn't stop. Mark came by me and tried to hug me but I pushed him away and went into my little ball and cried until I fell asleep.