Can I Ever Really Love You

The Happy End I Want

Chapter 107

Day 2

When I woke up there was my hottie boyfriend just staring at me.
“Hey baby” He said
“Hey”
“Are you ok?”
“Yea I can get through this”
“That’s good…I’m sorry to do this but we have to go now”
“What?!?”
“Yea I’m sorry I wrote a note cause I thought you wouldn’t be up before we left”
“I’m glad I woke up then” I was now holding onto him
“Sarah in two days you’ll be moving to Jersey and coming on tour with me and the guys. I can’t wait”
“I wish I could go with you now”
“Same here….Wait why can’t you”
“Cause I have work tonight’s my last day.”
“Good you should just join us tonight”
“I can’t I need to rest babe”
“Fine…but I’ll be missing you” he said kissing me

“FRANK LETS GO YOU CAN’T KEEP STARING AT HER HOPING SHE’S GONNA WAKE UP. WERE GONNA MISS OUR SOUND CHECK IF YOU DON’T HURRY UP” Gerard Said
“Aww you were watching me sleep”
“Yea your beautiful when your sleeping but I still love you when your up” he said kissing me again
“FRANK!!!!!”
“I’M COMING I’M JUST SAYING GOODBYE TO SARAH”
“You know what I’m gonna get up so I can say goodbye to everyone”
So me and Frank went into the living room and I said goodbye to everyone and once they left I went a threw the rest of my things in bags. I was ready to leave. Jenni was leaving in the morning to go back to Johnny.

FWD>>>>2 weeks

In the past 2 weeks I’ve moved into Franks house and have gotten situated and have joined Frank and The guys on tour. But There was an additional girl to the group. Now There was Mouse. She was dating Bob. She was one of the guitar techs. I thought it was awesome. When I joined everyone we picked up like nothing had changed. Like there was no Mark and there was nothing bad in our lives. Oh and Mikey and Bekah had gotten engaged. They were really happy. Me and Frank went out for a romantic dinner and he had asked me to marry him. It was the second time I’d be engaged to this perfect man. What I should’ve guessed was someone from my past was coming back to me to destroy my happy life yet again but this time I would make sure he was gone for good.

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the end of another story of mine but don't forget to check out the sequal When It All Comes Down To It. I am working on it right now and it will be up soon. Im finishing off another story. Thx to all of you that have read and left me comments bout this story. You guys are truly amazing. Rock On!!!!!
Sarah