Can I Ever Really Love You

What Happened!?!?

Chapter 106

Day 3

Mark just started laughing and I got up and Ran to Frank.

"Frankie" I said holding onto him
"Damn Cop getting in the way" Mark said lauging and cocking the gun again.
"Mark stop" I said holding onto Frank for dear life. Ok so what had happened was the cop that looked like Frank jumped in front of Frankie and got his head blown off. Frank had blood over him and I was now starting to get blood on me too.
"Any Last words Frank?" Mark asked
"umm.."
"Yea Frank I have something to tell you" I said and turned around to face him.
"I Love you but I cant be with you" I said then whispered " Just play along" I kissed him one quick time and stood up. I walked over to Mark and put my arm around him.
"Sarah your leaving me for Mark"
"Well If I stay with Mark you get to live and thats better than me" I was trying to act like I really didnt want him.
"Oh wow Change of heart Frank look at that she leaves you when your life is at stake" Mark said and kissed me. Which gave me the perfect time to Grab the gun. I grabbed it and threw it to Frank. He caught it then I ripped away from Mark and went back over to Frank.
"I Love You baby" I said kissing him hard on the lips.
"I love you too" he said smiling. He pointed the gun at Mark and cocked it and was going to fire.

"Wait Frank don't do that."
"Why not"
"I got a better idea" I said and grabbed Franks phone and dialing 911. The police were on there way. Right before the cops showed up the rest of the guys showed up and they all hugged me and said thank god i'm ok. I stayed next to Frank the whole time. Finally the cops showed up and took Mark away. We quickly left his house and went to Jennies and Me and Frank got cleaned up and everyone stayed over but they all were gonna leave me in the morning.So I needed to Hold onto Frank as long as I could before the morning. Something in my stomach was telling me something wasnt right. I had a feeling that it had to deal with Mark.

I woke up and saw blood. I followed the trail of blood knowing it was Franks. I followed it into the living room and there was Mark and all my friends dead. He was smiling with the bloody knife in his hand. He ran towards me and grabbed my throat and ran the knife across my throat and then I bled to death

I woke up screaming and I woke Frank up.
"Sarah whats wrong?"
"Frank Marks still gonna do something"
"Hes in jail Sarah he wont do anything"
"I don't know he knows how to get out of stuff like that"
"Don't worry I wont let anything happen to you" Frank said and wrapped his arms around my body and pulled me close to him.
"I love you" I said
"I love you too babe." Then I fell asleep again and would only wake up to the sun in the room along with a hottie stareing at me.