Can I Ever Really Love You

Frank On The Mind

Normal POV

Michelle is really nice. I like her. Shes is just like me but she doesn’t have the past I do. Which is good for her. Frank deserves her. After like an hour of hanging out frank came and got Michelle and ray came and hung out with me. me and ray had been going out for about a week and I still didn’t hang with the guys. I didn’t feel like seeing frank with Michelle. Sometimes Michelle would come over and hang with me. she knew that frank liked me but she still wanted to be friends with me. one day Michelle came over to my house and was crying.
“Michelle what’s wrong” I asked
“Frank ….he …he cheated on me” she said
“was he drunk” I asked
“yea but still he cheated on me and so I broke up with him” she said
“oh Michelle I’m sorry” I said hugging her I think she really loved frank. She stayed at my house that night. But we were both rudely awaken by someone bounding on the door. I got up and answered the door. It was frank.
“frank what are you doing here” I asked
“Michelle broke up with me is she here” he asked
“yea but I don’t think she wants to see you” I said
“please let me see her” he said
“let me see if she will” I said and walked away.
“hey Michelle franks here he wants to talk to you do you want to talk to him” I asked
“no tell him I never want to see him again” she said
“um…ok” I said and walked back to frank
“she said she never wants to see you again” I said
“tell her im sorry” he said and walked away I shut the door and went back to Michelle. She was looking at a picture of her and frank. She ripped it up and threw it away. I felt really bad for her. She got a new boyfriend and she was happy. She hung out with him and his friends all the time so I never saw her. I hung out with frank to get him happy again cause he was depressed. Ray would leave me sometimes and go places and wouldn’t tell me. I was getting the suspicion that he was cheating on me. but I blew it off. Me and frank were inseparable again. we were like we were before we went to new York. Me and frank did everything together. We met the guys places and when we would separate at the mall or something me and him would be partnered up. Me and ray broke up after about 2 weeks later. We were still friends so that was good.
Summer went by really fast next thing I knew it was school. I cant believe I stayed in this town. There really is nothing here for me. I got a boyfriend though. His name is bob. He was so adorable. I liked him a lot. I was trying to keep myself occupied until the school year was over. That wasn’t working out for me that well. Every time I was with bob I would think of frank and when ever I wasn’t around frank I wanted to be. Frank still didn’t get a girlfriend after Michelle. I felt kinda bad for him cause every time Michelle would see him she would say something about him cheating on her. He would get hurt every time.
“frank just ignore her” I said
“I cant shes right” frank said
“shes wrong frank you didn’t mean to cheat” I said
“maybe I did” he said
“what”
“maybe I wanted to cheat on her so I could have her dump me” he said
“you didn’t want that” I said
“your right I didn’t” he said
“I hate this I feel alone now” he said
“your not alone frank you still have me” I said
“well maybe I want to make sure your with me forever” he said and then my heart started beating faster.
“what” I asked
“maybe I want to have you. You make me happy” he said
“frank I have bob I cant break up with him” I said
“come on Sarah your not in love with him you can break up with him easily” frank said
“no frank I like bob I don’t want to hurt him” I said
“your hurting me every time your with him” frank said
“Im sorry I like you frank I just want u to know im gonna be here for u no matter what just not right now” I said and walked away.