Can I Ever Really Love You

Depression

I walked to bob and I went to kiss him but he wouldn’t let me.
“bob what’s wrong” I asked
“us” he said
“what”
“were not working out” he said
“are u serious” I said on the verge of tears.
“yea. Im sorry you’re a really nice girl but your too nice for me” he said and walked away. I wanted to cry right there in the hallway but I didn’t. I grabbed my things and left. I was crying now. I cant believe he broke up with me. all cause I was to nice. I walked past frank and mikey and I didn’t care if they saw me crying.
“Sarah what’s wrong” mikey said
“nothing” I said and kept walking
Frank got in front of me.
“Sarah what’s wrong”
“nothing” I said again. I couldn’t look at him. I tried to go around him but he would let me.
“frank move” I said
“not till you tell us what’s wrong”
“its none of your business” I said this time I pushed frank
“yes it is who hurt you” he said
“no one now let me go” I said
“Sarah” mikey said
“what mikey” I said looking at him
“come on you can trust us.” He said
“fine bob broke up with me” I said and walked past frank.
“wait what” frank finally said
“bob broke up with me”
“why” he asked
“cause im to nice for him” I said crying again. it hurt thinking about it.
“Sarah your not to nice your just right” frank and mikey said at the same time.
“you know what I don’t care he was probably cheating on me anyways” I said trying to get over him fast. Then this girl named Katrina who was driving past screamed.
“Sarah you’re a whore first you fuck ray then bob and wow now frank Iero and mikey way wow.”
“fuck off bitch” frank said
And Katrina just laughed
“frank just ignore them. Just do what I told u to do about Michelle.” I said
“ok fine” he said and we walked home in silence. I went home and locked myself in my room. I didn’t go to school for a week. The first day I didn’t go frank showed up at my house, I didn’t answer the door though. I was laying on my bed holding on to my pillow when I heard my window slid open. I looked and there stood frank.
“frank what are you doing here” I asked
“I came to see you” he said
“ok well you saw me now you can leave” I said and laid back down on my bed.
“im not leaving” he said
“I want you to leave” I said and it got quiet so I thought he left. I let out a loud sigh and then I felt someone touch my back. I freaked I turned and saw frank.
“frank I thought I told you to leave”
“Sarah just shut up and tell me why you weren’t at school today” he asked
“I didn’t feel like going” I said
“ok are you going tomorrow” he asked
“nope” I said
“well can I hang with you tomorrow” he asked
“nope”
“why”
“cause”
“Sarah”
“fine you can but you have to come through the window im not going to get up off the bed to answer it.”
“ok that’s fine” he said and kissed my forehead and left. I fell asleep and when I woke up frank was crawling through the window.
“hey frank” I said
“hey” he said and crawled into my bed with me and we both went to back to bed.