Can I Ever Really Love You

Where's Frank?

So we went and ate and went back to my house. Frank was gonna go home but I didn’t want him to. I had to beg him.
“frank please stay” I said holding onto him
“sarah ill be back in a bit” he said trying to pry me away from him.
“frank no don’t leave me alone…… again” I said and I stared to get fake tears in my eyes.
“ill be back in a fewe minutes. I just have to talk to my mom” he said
“fine if your not back in 10 minutes I’m calling the cops” I said
“wow protective much” he said hugging me.
“well I don’t want anything happening to you” I said and kissed him.
“ill call you when I get to my house ok” he said
“ok ill miss you” I said letting a fake tear fall
“are you crying cause I’m leaving” he said wiping it away
“no” I said smiling
“aww babe ill be back soon” he said and kissed me
“k hurry back cause we need to finish talking ok”
“ok” he said and left. I locked the doors and went to my room and just layed on my bed reading a vampire story. I finally put the book down an hour later. Frank hasn’t called me and his mom lives about 5 minutes away. So I called his cell. He didn’t answer. I left a message for him to call me when he got this. I went over to my laptop and went online. Mikey was on.

Sweetsarah[ 8:43pm]: hey
Nerdyway[8:43pm]: hey
Sweetsarah[ 8:43pm]: is frank there
Nerdyway[8:44pm]: no why
Sweetsarah[ 8:45pm]: well he said he’d call me when he got to his moms house and that was an hour ago.
Nerdyway[8:46pm]:I haven’t seen him since lunch
Sweetsarah[ 8:46pm]: ok well maybe hell be back soon
Nerdyway[8:46pm]: yea probably
Sweetsarah[ 8:48pm]: k well I love you but im gonna go take a shower.
Nerdyway[8:48pm]: k talk to ya later
Sweetsarah[ 8:48pm]: bye

Sweetsarah has signed off

I went and took another shower and was just soaking up all the water.

Frank’s POV
I was walking to my mom’s house when a group of guys attacked me. All I remember is one of the guys laughing and then I passed out.

Gerard’s POV

I was walking home when I saw a group of guys beating up another person. I picked up my pace and when I got to where the guys were one was laughing and walked away. I turned the corner and there was frank. Unconscious. I picked him up and took him to his moms house. She wasn’t home so I grabbed franks keys and got in. I set him on the couch and grabbed some paper towels and started cleaning him up. After he was clean I went to the bathroom. When I walked out I heard his phone ringing. I didn’t get there in time but I looked to see who called and it said wife to be. Who the hell could that be. I tried to figure it out but frank woke up.
“Gerard what are you doing.” He asked

Franks POV

I woke up to see Gerard. What the hell was he doing here.
“gerard what are you doing” I asked
“looking at your phone” he said
“why” I asked
“well someone called and I didn’t get to it in time so I checked who called and it said wife to be. Who the hell is your wife to be.” He asked
Shit no one was suppose to see that.
“um no one special it’s a joke between me and……. Mikey hes my wife to be” I said covering it up. I grabbed my phone and called my voicemail. Sarah left a message. I hung up and walked to the kitchen . Damn im so sore.i text mikey and told him about what I said to his brother and to just go along with it. He sent me a text back saying ok and that sarah is really worried about me. im glad mikey didn’t ask who my wife to be was cause I don’t know what I would have said. I called sarah and she answered.
“hey sarah its me frank”
“frank omg are you ok” she said
“yea I went to gerards cause I ran into him. im sorry I didn’t call” I lied
“oh ok god you had me worried”
“sorry ill be there in a while k” I said
“k bye” she said and we hung up.

Normal POV

I got out of the shower and got dressed when my phone rang.
“hey sarah its frank”
“frank omg are you ok” I said worried
“yea I went to gerards cause I ran into him sorry I didn’t call” he said
“oh ok god you had me worried”
“sorry ill be there in a while k” he said
“k bye” I said and we hung up.
About 10 minutes later frank came into my room.
“frank” I screamed and jumped on him.
“woh! Sarah” he said and set me back down “ I cant do that right now” he said
“sorry omg frank im so glad your ok” I said and started kissing him like crazy
“k frank you don’t have any pjs with you so I guess your gonna have to wear your boxers.” I said and walked into the closet and grabbed my pjs. He said sitting on the bed when I came back out. I got on him and stradled him.
“k time to get you out of these clothes” I said and took off his shirt and started unbuckling and un zipping his pants.
“sarah I don’t think we should do this” he sadi
“do what get you out of these clothes” I said and took his pants off. All he was in was his boxers now. I pushed him down and layed on top of him and kissed him and then hopped off the bed and took my pants and shirt off and put on some of franks boxers he had here and then put a baggy shirt on.
“k I’m tired so lets get some sleep” I said and crawled into the bed.
“k” he said and pulled me close to him.