Can I Ever Really Love You

I Love You Im Sorry

“frank” I said kinda loud. He looked at me and then kept walking. I got to him before he could get his key out of the door so he could close it. I slipped in his house.
“what do you want sarah” he said angrily
“frank im sorry you know what I said is true” I said
“no I don’t but I know when you say something you try and stick by it so you can leave and go back to flordia” he said
“frank I….” I started but didn’t know what to do so I shut the door and said
“frank im not leaving anytime soon”
“great well then ill leave” he said I didn’t know what to say but I knew what to do. as he opened the door I pushed him against it. Not hard but he turned around with an angry expression. I just wanted him to face me so what I wanted to do would actually work.
“whyd you do that sarah” asked
“I wanted the door to shut” I said
“why im leaving” he said and turned towards the door again. but this time I grabbed his hands and pinned his back to the door and I kissed him hard on the lips. He didn’t kiss back. Finally I stopped trying and let go of him.
“fine frank I see how its going to be.. .you stay ill go somewhere else” I said and pushed him off the door and out of my way. I thought he would still love me. I guess I was wrong. I was now walking back to my car. I was turning the key to unlock my door when someone spun me around and pinned me to the door. I screamed but they covered my mouth I didn’t have my eyes open cause I didn’t want to see what was going to happen to me. if I was lucky it was my dads gang and they are here to kill em.
“shhhh” the voice says. He removes his hand and I feel lips on mine. I open my eyes and see frank. I relax a bit and let him kiss me but I don’t kiss back.
“I know you hate me now but I couldn’t let you leave like that. Stay the night well talk things out.” He said I turned around and opened my car door and got in. I started my car and drove off. I pulled into his driveway and got out of my car and locked the door. When I saw franks face it was priceless he looked shocked that I was staying. I ran to him and kissed him and this time he kissed back.
“I just love kissing you” I said
“same here” he said and we walked back to his house and we went to his bedroom and we fell asleep.