Can I Ever Really Love You

Get Out

Franks POV

Ok so when Sarah left that’s when the questions started.
“Frankie are you having sex with Sarah”
“No mom”
“Are you going out?”
“Yea”
“Why didn’t you tell me”
“Cause Sarah doesn’t want people knowing”
“Right but your friends do right?”
“Well yea cause they are around all the time and we cant hid that we like each other”
“Frankie doll don’t get attached please you know what’s going to happen again”
“No what?”
“She’ll move on you and you’ll be depressed like you were when we left here”
“But that was because you made me leave her and I didn’t want to”
“Frank it was for the best”
“No it wasn’t you know what mom I don’t want to talk about this can you just leave. Yea I want to do what Sarah told me to do but your just pissing me off” I said getting really mad.
“What Sarah tell you to do” she asked looking like she thinks Sarah bosses me around.
“She told me to hang with you because your not gonna be here one day she wants me to do it for her…. And you know why she said that”
“No why?”
“Because she didn’t spend that much time with her mother and she died and Sarah regrets never spending more time with her.”
“Oh”
“Ok mom now get out I don’t want to see you right now and I will talk to you later just not anytime tonight”
“Frankie you can’t think that I don’t care”
“I know you care. I’m just upset that you don’t want me to be happy”
“I do want you to be happy”
“Right then to make me happy go home”
“Fine” she said and got up and went and got her jacket and right before she left she said
“I love you Frank”
“I love you too mom” I said and she left. I grabbed my phone and called Sarah’s cell.

“Hello”
“Hi babe” I said
“Um Frankie?” someone asked
“Yea”
“Oh ok um this is Bekah sorry but Sarah is doing something right now so can I have her call you back when she’s done.” She said
“Ok thanks” I said and hung up. I wonder what shes doing.

Normal POV

“Omg Sarah that’s hot” Bekah said
“ Yea but I thought you got two” Kayla asked
“I did” I said
“Where’s the other one”
“On my chest right here” I said pointing to the area of where I put it which was above my left breast.
“Wow Frank will like that” Bekah said
“Yea I hope”
“Oh yea call him he called when you were getting your tats and I didn’t tell him anything” she said
“Oh ok well I’ll just go over to his house”
“But aren’t we gonna get anything else” Kayla asked
“Oh yea my ears” I said and we walked out after I paid and then we went to the mall and I got my cartilage pierced and 3 on the lopes on both ears. After we got the earrings we left and I dropped Bekah and Kayla off at Mikey’s again and then went to Frankie’s. He is so gonna be shocked I have a lot of piercings which I didn’t think I would ever get.
I walked in and went straight to the bedroom where Frank was but he looked like he was asleep. So I got undressed and got into my pj’s and laid in bed and then I felt his arm snake around me and I smiled. He’s gonna freak. I turned to face him and the look on his face was priceless.

“So Frank what do you think” I asked
“Omg Sarah why’d you do it”
“Cause I wanted to”
“Well I’m glad you did that makes you look hotter” he said and kissed me.
“Um Frank there’s more” I said lifting up my shirt so he could see my belly button ring.
“Wow”
“And I got some more”
“More piercings?”
“No” I said and turned around and showed him my back
“Wow any more?”
“Yea one more” I said and pulled down my shirt and showed him where my last tattoo was.
“Damn Sarah you went all out.” He said smiling
“Yea I know its so not me but I just really wanted to do it.”
“Well you look hot no matter what you do” he said and kissed me and I was so tired of running around that after we relaxed I fell asleep.