Can I Ever Really Love You

He's Dead

We stopped and got some food since we both were hungry. Since it ws late we also decided to stay in a hotel and just go back home tomorrow. I decided I needed to call Frankie and tell him that I wasn’t gonna be home tonight. I waited till my dad left then I called Frankie. He didn’t answer his phone though so I left him a message. We went to the hotel and got a room and I went straight to sleep. I woke up the next morning and went and got breakfast. I started hyperventilating because IT was gonna happen today. My dad got up and he went and got food and came back. We decided it was time to go back home. I drove again. It was really busy so it took us a while to get out of New York. Well we almost got out. I ran a red light and I meant to. A truck hit the car on my dads side. The car started to flip. I screamed and then the car stopped moving. I looked next to me and saw that my dad was dead. I flipped open my phone and dialed Franks number. He answered.

“Frankie come to New York I got in an accident”
“Omg are you ok” he asked
“I’m some what but my dads dead”
“Oh babe where in New York”
“New York City”
“I’ll be there soon what hospital”
“I don’t know but the ambulance is outside”
“K I’m coming now” he said and I heard a car door open and shut.

“Ma’am can you hear me”
“Huh yea”
“Are you alright”
“I cant feel my right leg” I said
“Ok were gonna get you to the hospital now” the guy said

“Frankie I’ll call you back later when I know what… hospital…. Ahh it hurts” I said and then it all went black.

Frankie’s POV

I got a call from Sarah. It was around 1 pm. She sounded really bad and I heard a lot of screaming.

“Frankie come to New York. I got in an accident”
“Omg are you ok” I asked worried now more than I was before.
“I’m some what but my dads dead” she said. Omg she saw him die… shes gonna be traumatized for life.
“Ok babe where in New York”
“New York City”
“I’ll be there soon what hospital”
“I don’t know but the ambulance is outside”
“K I’m coming now” I said and walked out of my house and into the car I heard Sarah talking to someone.

“Are you alright” a guy asked
“ I can’t feel my right leg” she said
“Ok were gonna get you to the hospital now” the guy said and then Sarah was talking to me again.

“Frankie I’ll call you back when I know what… hospital… ahh it hurts” she said
“Sarah babe what hurts”
“…..”
“Sarah” I yelled and I hung up the phone and sped to New York. God Sarah don’t be dead please don’t be dead. I need you in my life.