Can I Ever Really Love You

On a Mission

Frankie got worse and worse everyday. I finally decided to take him to the doctors. The doctor just said he had the flu so to give him enough liquids and yada yada yada. I took him back to his house and he slept. He woke up the next day feeling a lot better. He was up and moving around and then the next thing I knew I was sick and Frankie was the one taking care of me. I decided how I was gonna get rid of my dad. Once I got better I called my dad and he came over to Frankie.

“What is he doing here” Frank asked
“He’s here to see me” I said
“And you want to see him.”
“Sort of”
“Ok I’ll leave call me when your done” Frank said and left

“So why do you wanna see me?” my dad asked
“I want to try and get you to change mind about killing Frank or his mom”
“I don’t think that’s gonna happen”
“Can we leave and talk somewhere else” I said grabbing my keys
“Sure”
“We can just drive around I guess”
“Ok” my dad said and we left. I drove. The streets weren’t that busy and that sucked. We were silent until we passed a sign that said leaving New Jersey.

“Where are we going” my dad asked
“I don’t know I just want to drive” I said
“Ok well lets drive to New York” my dad said
“Ok” I said and I turned around and went towards New York. It was silent again. I didn’t want to talk to my dad. I just wanted him to die and that’s what this drive was for. Once we saw sign that said welcome to New York the silence was broken again.

“What town” I asked
“New York”
“Ok” I said and then silence again. Here would be the easiest place to have my father killed.