Can I Ever Really Love You

Next Interveiw with The Band My Chemical Romance

Chapter 75

So I got up and went to work. For once Mark didn’t come with me. I found out the next band I was interviewing. In a few days I would be interviewing a band called My Chemical Romance. I swear I’ve heard that name before. I just don’t know who or when I was told that. After work I went back to Mark’s and he was there. He ran in and hugged me.

“Sarah I missed you”
“I missed you to” I said confused he usually is pissed and hits me.
“I got you something” he said and took me into the living room. There was a puppy.
“Omg its so cute” I said picking it up. It was a dachshund and was adorable.
“Thank you so much Mark” I said and kissed him.
“What are you gonna name him”
“I’ll name him…..Heresy because I love heresy chocolates” I said smiling
“That’s cute” he said and kissed me.
“Thanks” I said and I set the puppy down and played with him for a while. I decided to call Jenni and have her see the puppy. She came over and we just played with the puppy and then Jenni left and I went to bed with Mark. I actually was starting to like him again because of how he was tonight.

“Sarah”
“Yea Mark”
“I’m sorry for hitting you I never wanted to hit you”
“I know why do you think I stayed with you I knew you didn’t really mean it”
“Oh ok I just don’t want you leaving me because I was hitting you” he said
“No I’m starting to forget about what’s his face and its all thanks to you” I lied because I thought of Frank this morning.
“Oh ok” he said and he kissed me again and then we fell asleep. Again Mark was being really sweet and some of the bruises were going away. I started liking him again more and more. He was being the guy that I fell for in the first place. I had a few days till My Chemical Romance came to the studio. I was really excited and I couldn’t wait to meet them. I started talking about them a lot and Mark started getting mad and I slowly realized he only wanted me to be talking about him and no other guy or band. He was being a fucking psycho. I stopped talking about the band and I went on with my days. Until I exploded and showed how excited I was about meeting another new band. That’s when I got hit.

“Don’t fucking talk about other guys” he said
“Mark you know you’re the one I want” I said
“Well it doesn’t seem like it” he said
“I do”
“Then prove it” he said
“By doing what” I asked
“Having sex with me… we haven’t had sex and I think I deserve it after all that you put me through” he said
“I’m sorry I cant do that I love you I do but I cant do that not at this time” I said
“Fine” he said and hit me again and walked out. I called Jenni and I went over to her house and I took Heresy with me. I stayed there and then I went to work. One more day and I was gonna meet My Chemical Romance. I was really excited and I wasn’t afraid to show it at Jennies. Mark showed up looking for me though and Jenni lied and said I left town and that I’d be back later. I don’t think he believed her but he left. Me and Jenni celebrated for no apparent reason and then I went to bed.