Can I Ever Really Love You

I'll Give Him My Whole Body

Chapter 76

“I love you Sarah”
“Mark what are you doing”
“I’m going to kill you”
“Why”
“Because you’re a bitch”
“No I’m not you’re an ass get the fuck out now”
“I cant… not until your dead”
Mark started walking closer to me with a gun
“I’m sorry but if I cant have you no one will” he said and shot me


I woke up screaming

What the fuck. I gotta get out of his house soon or I might just end up dead. I went back to Mark’s house to get my things that I had left. I walked in Mark’s house and shit was everywhere. I walked into his bedroom and he was on the ground with blood all over him. I ran to him and saw that he was still breathing. I called 911 and in minutes they were there. I went to the hospital and waited to hear about Mark. While I waited I called the radio station.

“Hello
“Hey is Jeff there”
“Yea hold on”

“This is Jeff”
“Hey Jeff its me Sarah”
“Hi Sarah oh I was gonna call you and tell you that My Chemical Romance is not coming this week its next week”
“Oh that’s cool cause I cant come to work tonight”
“Why”
“Because my boyfriend is in the hospital”
“Oh ok that’s fine we can have someone fill in for you tonight” he said
“Ok thank you”
“No problem bye” he said
“Bye” I said and hung up. Then the doctor walked in.

“Sarah” he asked
“Yea”
“Mark is fine he just had been cut really bad a few times he lost some blood but not a lot”
“Ok so he’s gonna be fine”
“Yes you can go see him now”
“Thank you” I said and walked to his room. When I got in he was watching TV

“Mark” I said running to his bed and giving him a hug.
“Sarah? I thought you left me”
“no I was gone for a bit but I’m back” I said
“ I love you and I’m sorry for everything I’ve done to you.” He said
“I love you to” I said even though I didn’t mean it. I stayed with him until he could leave and go back home which was only two days. He started being himself again. And I was starting to fall for him again but this time I didn’t bring up other guys because I didn’t want to get hurt again. In the past 3 days we have been so nice to each other. And I hoped it would stay this way. Maybe if I’m lucky it will.

“Where’s Heresy”
“Oh Jenni wanted to have a dog so I gave him to her”
“Wait you gave the dog I gave you to her”
“Yea she’s not keeping him I told her I want him back” I said smiling
“Oh I thought you gave it to her to keep”
“No I would never do that…. I love dogs” I said and kissed him “Don’t worry I’ll keep my puppy woo with me all the time”
“Oh but what about me”
“I already have you with me all the time” I said
“Hey I’m not always…. Ok maybe I am” he said
“Yea you retard” I said and play smacked him
“Omg you hit me” he said and started to fake cry
“Omg you gay wad you know I didn’t hit you that hard” I said
“Yes you did”
“I think I’ll leave you cause you cry to much” I said and started walking away
“No Sarah don’t leave me” Mark said and tackled me to the ground “ I need you please don’t go” after he said that I wanted to cry because I really only wanted one person to say that to me.
“Ok fine I wont leave you” I said and kissed him and we started making out. I want to forget Frank and the only way is to give Mark my whole body.
“Can we go to the bed” I said after we broke to take a breath.
“Yea sure” he said and picked me up and carried me into the bedroom.