Can I Ever Really Love You

Things Getting Better!

Chapter 78

The week went by and My Chemical Romance still didn’t come. But me and Mark were perfect. He stopped hitting me and I stayed with him. Everyday that went by I thought less and less of Frank and more and more of Mark. I think since Mark stopped drink after that one night he doesn’t want to be like he was before. And I love him for that. Every time he would say he loved me I would say it back and I would always mean it. Jenni and Johnny were shocked that I was still with him after everything he has done to me. But the thing is I really didn’t want to be alone and Mark completed me. Even if he did hit me a few times. I had no bruises on me anymore and I was happy about that. Me and Mark would go out every night and hang out at different places. We even left Florida and went to South Carolina. We just wanted to experience different restaurants. When we got back Jenni had some news for me.

“Sarah I’m pregnant” she said
“Omg…..are you getting married” I asked
“No were gonna have a baby and then ditch it and move somewhere without the baby” Jenni said sarcastically
“Hey I wanted to make sure” I said
“Well you know me I wouldn’t allow him to do that to me”
“Yea I know…Omg I cant believe you pregnant”
“Here’s the thing Sarah I don’t think its Johnny’s” she said quietly
“Who’s could it be”
“Bert’s”
“Bert McCracken from The Used” I said
“Yea”
“Ok when did you fuck him” I said
“Oh a few weeks ago you know when he was here”
“Jenni tell Johnny now” I said pissed off.
“Sarah I’m kidding you didn’t even introduce me to Bert”
“You fucking slut I hate you don’t do that ever again”
“I’m sorry I just wanted to see how you would react if I said that”
“Well now you know” I said and walked out of her house and went back to Marks. I didn’t need to hear that from Jenni.

“Sarah what did Jenni tell you” Mark asked
“That shes pregnant and then she did a joke saying it was Bert McCracken’s and I yelled at her and I left”
“Oh Sarah just let It go she probably just wanted to see how you reacted right”
“Yea but I mean you don’t joke about that shit”
“Calm down Sarah you shouldn’t make it into a big deal cause then someone always gets hurt” he said
“Yea I know” I said and calmed down and I kissed Mark
“I love you. You can always get me to see the good of something and know right from wrong”
“Well I love you to” he said and kissed me. I started think maybe me and Mark would get married someday. He knows almost everything about me and he knows how to calm me down and get me to smile and he’s also great in bed. But that’s not that important. We went to bed and went on with our days. I still went to work and everyday they still hadn’t heard from My Chemical Romance. I gave up on meeting this new band cause it seemed like they really didn’t want to get big. Another week went by no MCR. About a month later I finally got a call saying that they would be in town for a week in a week. So I got excited and went home and told Mark. He smiled and kissed me hard on the lips and said he loved me.