Can I Ever Really Love You

Meeting MCR Finally????

Chapter 77

I woke up the next morning and was still naked with Mark next to me. I was happy. I don’t even know why but I was just so happy that I had sex with him. This showed I did have major feelings for him. I kissed him one last time and got up and got dressed. I went and got some food and then started watching TV. A few minutes later Mark walked downstairs. He came over to me and kissed me.

“Good morning beautiful”
“Morning” I said and smiled
“Your happy today aren’t ya” he said
“Hell ya I have a ba……” I was gonna say I have a band I’m interviewing today but I didn’t want to screw up how we were
“What were you gonna say” he asked
“Oh I have a baby shower I have to go to” I lied
“Oh really who’s”
“ My friends sister”
“Oh Jennies” he stated
“Yea and I have to go to work after it so that’s gonna be fun”
“Oh I bet”
“Yea I’m gonna go now but I’ll call you later tonight ok”
“Ok love ya” he said and kissed me again and then he went into the kitchen and I left. I walked over to Jennies and went inside.

“Jenni”
“Sarah are you ok” Jenni said running out with Heresy behind her
“Yea I’m fine but I’m super happy cause I have that band I’m interviewing today”
“Oh yea who are they again”
“I don’t know I think it was My Chemical Romance”
“Oh yea they just let out a cd didn’t they” she said
“Yea I think so”
“We should go buy it”
“Um no thanks I want to lay around and relax before I go… oh Jenni if Mark calls your phone we went to your sisters baby shower.”
“I don’t have a sister” Jenni said
“Well I know that and you know that but Mark doesn’t so please just go along with it”
“I will just cause I don’t want anything happening to you”
“Thanks” I said and laid on the couch. “God this is so comfy” I said
“I know what time do you have to be at work”
“Um 7” I said
“Ok I’ll come get you then ok”
“Ok” I said and next thing I knew I fell asleep. Jenni came and woke me up at 6 and I got ready and went to work. When I walked in there was the band. I was excited I was gonna talk to more bands. I walked in and everyone turned and looked at me.

“ Sarah this is fall out boy” Jeff said
“I thought it was My Chemical Romance” I said
“You didn’t get the email did you”
“What email no”
“Well they had some problems with there van so they are coming sometime later”
“Oh ok that’s cool. Hi guys” I said and waved we went into the studio and I interviewed them. I didn’t hang out with them. I just went home to Mark. I went to bed right when I got there I was so tired. The next day I went over to Jennies and told her about meeting fall out boy and she was just shocked I guess she has heard of them to. I hung out with her all day and went back to Mark to spend the night with him. The next few days went by really fast and Mark hadn’t hit me at all. We were getting back to normal and that kept me happy.