Can I Ever Really Love You

Frank Gets Hurt

Chapter 87

We went to the Station and we finished up the interview. And as we were walking out I saw Mark’s car in the parking lot. I stopped dead in my tracks and everyone else stopped and looked at me.

“Sarah what’s wrong” Frankie asked and I just stood there looking around for Mark he wasn’t in his car so I had a feeling he was either in my car or around here somewhere hiding.

“Um can I go with you guys back to Jennies” I asked
“Yea Sarah what’s wrong” Mikey said
“Nothing” I said and I walked supper fast to there van.
“Sarah what about your car” Frankie asked
“Here” I said throwing my keys to him “You can drive it back” I said
“Um… ok” he said and I hopped into there van and I watched Frankie get in the car and start it. I was now waiting to see something happen and nothing did. Frank pulled out of the parking lot and drove away. We left a few minutes later and when we arrived at Jennies Frank wasn’t there yet. We all went inside and watched TV for awhile. Finally a couple hours later Frank walked in. When I looked at him I knew Mark had to do with it. I ran to Frank and hugged him.

“Owww” he said
“Sorry did Mark hurt you” I asked
“Yea but you should see him” he said smiling
“come on Frank lets go clean you up” I said and took him into the bathroom. I made him sit down while I cleaned him up. He had a busted lip and I’m guessing a broken nose because there was blood there to. I cleaned up his nose and then his lips.

“Are you better now” I asked
“Almost” he said
“And what else is hurting” I asked
“My lips still are” he said
“Oh what would you like me to do then” I asked smiling at him
“Can you kiss them and make them feel better” he said and smiled
“ I think I can do that” I said and I pressed my lips lightly against his and then pulled away really quick. Just to leave him craving more. I walked out of the bathroom and went back into the living room. I sat on Mikey and hugged him.

“Where is Kayla and Bekah and Danielle” I asked
“Oh they were gonna come with us but well there wasn’t enough room in the van so they should be coming soon” Mikey said
“Yay! I cant wait to see them” I said
“Yea they were really pissed that they couldn’t see you when we did”
“I miss them so much”
“What about us” Gerard asked
“Of coarse I missed you”
“Did you miss Frank too” Mikey asked
“Yea I missed all of you” I said smiling and then there was a knock at the door and I got up and answered it. When I opened the door there standing in front of me was someone that I didn’t need to see and was hoping I would never see again.