Can I Ever Really Love You

Old Friends All Under One Roof

Chapter 90

Me and Jenni went and got alcohol and lots of food while the rest set up for the party. When we got back all the cds were picked out and the furniture was moved. I took the alcohol into the kitchen and put it in the fridge. When I turned around Bekah was behind me.

“Ahhhhhhhhh omg Bekah I missed you so much” I said and hugged her
“Same here you’ve changed a lot”
“Shut up no I haven’t”
“Well I heard you got a boyfriend” she said
“I did but I finally broke up with him” I said
“Yea I heard Frank sort of told me… is it ok that he did that”
“Yea that’s fine I’m glad he told you cause I don’t think I would’ve been able to tell you. Where’s Kayla?”
“Oh shes getting ready she’ll be here in a bit”
“Cool I cant wait to see her”
“Soooo I have a question”
“Ok shoot”
“Are you and Frankie together yet”
“Ha ha no I don’t think were gonna get back together”
“What! why not? you guys are perfect for each other”
“Yea well I don’t think I can trust him right now I love him I do but I don’t trust him.”
“But yet he saved your life and he said something about not letting you die. I think you can trust him.”
“Does he tell you everything” I asked
“Oh he tells everyone the only things he doesn’t talk about is what is done in the bedroom well more of what is done in the bed.”
“Thank god I’d have to kill him. But I guess everyone should know some stuff”
“Yea see I think that you should just give him another chance I mean he made a mistake and he knows he did and all he wants now is you. He didn’t even want to start this band he just wanted to be with you the whole time”
“Are you serious”
“Yea but what do I know maybe you should talk him about it”
“I will when the times right” I said
“Ok you better”
“I will trust me”
“Ok well now that we’ve some what got that settled we should go out and party with everyone else” Bekah said as we heard the music start. We walked out and I saw Kayla and ran and gave her a hug. I missed her so much to.

“We need to talk” she said
“If its about Frank and me I know I’ll think about it ok”
“So Bekah gave you the talk”
“Yep”
“Ok good cause if she didn’t I was gonna and so was Danielle”
“But Danielle doesn’t even know me”
“She knows you well enough”
“Oh ok well lets enjoy the party and well talk about this later ok”
“Ok” she said and handed me a drink.
“Start drinking biotch”
I took the beer and drank it. I was gonna get drunk just cause it was a party and I normal don’t drink unless it’s a party.