Status: Getting There Slowly

Dirty Sunshine

Chapter 1

Jacob's Pov

My legs were moving at full speed, i blocked out the pack so they couldn't hear my thoughts and i couldn't hear theirs. i didn't know where i was going and to be honest i didn't care. all i wanted to do was get away from the fact that Bella has chosen Edward over me. the sound of yelling caught my attention. i ran toward the voices, once i reached a clearing i peered out at a boy and a girl standing on the side of the rode.

Justine's Pov

"whats the matter with you?" Derek yelled right in my face. "what are you talking about?" i asked trying to hide the fear in my voice. I've been trying to gather up the courage to leave him for months, but fear always got the best of me. i knew what he was capable of. "you come to my friend's party with me and i find you talking to some other guy!"

"we were just talking. you know me and Alex have been friends for years."

"Alex, you know his name!"

"Yes i know his name he is my friend Derek that's it, nothing more." He raised his hand and slapped me across the face so hard that i fell to the hard ground. i automatically placed my hand over my throbbing cheek. "you're a slut!" he got in his car that was parked next to us and drove off. leaving me on the ground fighting back tears.

Jacob's Pov

I watch as he slapped her knocking her down. i quickly phased and put on my cloths. hitting a girl does not fly with me. i ran out of the bushes, but the guy was already gone. "Are you okay?" i asked knelling down next to the girl. "yeah I'm okay."

"where did he go?"

"i don't know probably home."

"come on I'll take you to the police station to make a report." i grabbed her hand and helped up. she dusted her self off. "no its okay he's my....boyfriend."

"why would you be with someone who is hurting you?" i asked her

"that is none of your business." she said angerly walking past me and headed down the dark rode. i know i couldn't let her walk alone. "wait, I'm sorry if i offended you just let me walk you home its pretty late you shouldn't be walking alone at night." she stopped walking and i caught up to her. "um okay."

"I'm Jacob Black by the way."

"Justine Solece"

"that's a beautiful name."

"thank you"

"so where are we exactly?" i asked still not knowing how far i ran. "seventh street" she replied.

"no i mean state."

"Montana, how do you not know what state you are in?"

"It's along story."

"It's along walk to my house so we have plenty of time."

"um okay, well i ran away from home."

"why?" she asked sounding very interested.

"just to much to deal with."

"that's understandable, what kind of problems did you have?"

"i would rather not talk about it."

"okay then how old are you?"

"seventeen. you?"

"same"

"you seem mature for your age."

"i get that a lot but i have a childish side just like everyone else. so where are you from?"

"La Push, Washington."

// OKAY I HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYED THE FIRST CHAPTER. IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE THE STORY I NEED AT LEAST 2 COMMENTS PLEASE, JUST SO I KNOW THAT YOU ARE INTERESTED.//