Status: Getting There Slowly

Dirty Sunshine

Chapter 12

Justine Pov

I laid awake and stared at the clock 10am. Jacob laid next to me still asleep. I could hear his light snoring beside me. I was still trying to process everything he told me last night. Ive seen so many movies but nothing would ever prepare me for this finding out that vampires and werewolves exist it's a scary thing. But as much as it freaked me out there was no denying how much i love this boy. "you awake?" Jacob asked rolling over and wrapping his arm around me. "yeah". He kissed my shoulder sweetly.

"I'm going to go take a shower" i got up and quickly took off to the bathroom. The hot water felt good on my skin. I sighed i cant be like this i thought to myself. I cant ruin what we have just because i learned something i wasn't expecting. I need to apologize. I turned off the water and grabbed my towel. I walked in to the room and found Jacob sitting on the bed with a hurt expression on his face. It killed me to know i put it there. "Jacob"

"no Justine wait. I think we should break up"

"what?" i could hear my heart pounding. "i don't want to make you feel uncomfortable and its pretty clear that your not okay with what i am". His voice was low, he was on the verge of tears just like i was. "no Jake" he cut me off "i have to go meet up with the guys ill be back tonight" he walked past me and out the door. I didn't know what to do so i just cried.

*********************************************************************************************
I knocked on Emily's door knowing that the boys were out and about with Sam. "hey Justine" "hey Em i need your help with something can you give me a ride please."

"sure let me get my purse". We pulled up to a lingerie store "i need something sexy and that drive Jacob wild". Emily laughed as we walked in. "i might as well pick something out to wear for Sam."

"Em how do you deal with um you know?" she smiled at me and placed a hand on my shoulder. "do you love him?"

"yes more then he knows."

"well then that's all that should matter". She was right i cant let this get in the way of how i feel for him. He makes me happy, hes my other half. "your right and I'm going to show him how much i love him tonight."

*********************************************************************************************
I looked at the clock 11pm Emily said she would have Sam send Jacob home early. He should be here any minute. I took another look around the room, all the candles were lit and the rose petals were laid out. I heard Jacob's foot steps coming down the hall and it set off the butterflies in my stomach. He walked in to the bedroom and closed the door behind him "what is all of this?" he asked looking around the room. "i don't want us to break up Jake. You have to understand this is a lot to take in, but I'm okay with it now. I love you and that's all that matters." I pressed my lips against his and untied my silk robe letting it fall to the floor exposing my new lingerie.

This is what she bought
http://www.fredericks.com/Midnight_Flyaway_Babydoll/91869,default,pd.html?cgid=lingerie