Status: Getting There Slowly

Dirty Sunshine

Chapter 6

Jacob's Pov

I pulled out a small box of condoms and watched the blush spread across her cheeks. "i bought them a while ago when i decided to to finally have sex with Derek."

"oh so your not a virgin..you don.t have to answer that its your business not mine.." i started to ramble on. my hands balled up in to fist with the thought of someone other guy having his hands on her, touching her. i started to shake a little, but snapped out of my trans when i felt Justine's grab my hand "Jacob are you okay?" her voice full of worry.

"yeah I'm fine just got lost in my own thoughts."

"oh..well to answer your question. i am still a virgin. i didn't go throw with it. i want my first time to special and you already know the deal with Derek..so are you?" she asked

"Am i what?"

"a virgin"

I laughed at her eagerness. "yeah i am to be honest I've only kissed one girl"

"Really you look like you would be a player or something. no offense."

"none taken." i just realized how close she had gotten to me. i wanted nothing more then to grab her and hold her in my arms, to kiss her with every bit of love i felt for her.

Justine's Pov

I noticed Jacob staring at me. i couldn't believe how i was feeling right now. i couldn't take my eyes off of him. the butterflies were going wild in my stomach. the room started to spin and my legs were getting weak. was i in love?? i couldn't be i barely knew him, yet i feel like he completes me.

I continued to stare in to his deep memorizing eyes. are faces were moving closer together, our lips were an inch away i could feel his breath. just as our lips were about to collide i turned my head. I grabbed the box of condoms from his hand nervously. i placed the box back in the draw and closed it.

"um I'm feeling kind of tired i think I'm going to get some sleep". i turned to look at
Jacob he had disappointment written all over his face. it broke my heart to see his look like that. i did want to kiss him i really did but just not yet. "okay no problem." Jake walked by me and i inhaled his scent. what was this guy doing to me?.

"good night" he said

"good night".

he closed my bed room door and made his way down the hall.

[[ A few hours later]]

I laid in bed and stared at the neon green number glowing off of my clock. 1:00 am. i couldn't sleep all i could think about was Jacob. damn this boy hes driving me crazy because i think I'm falling for him.."ugh" i groaned rolling over in my bed. i sat up and thought for a moment. I'm not going to fight it anymore deserve someone that is going to treat me right and i think that guy is a i Jacob. i got out of bed and creeped my way down the hall. i didn't knock i just slowly opened up Jacob's door and quietly shut it behind me.

I crawled into the bed and laid my head down on Jacob's hot chest. i felt like this is where i belonged the whole time. I snuggled in closer. "Justine?"

"yeah its me"

"what are you doing here..."

"I live here remember" i let out a small laugh "no but i couldn't sleep sorry if i woke you up."

He gave me that million dollar smile that i loved to see." its okay i don't mind." he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to his body. he was staring at the ceiling obviously thinking hard about something...i moved my hand to his face and let my fingers dance around his lips. i suddenly turned his face toward me and pressed my lips against him. he hesitated for a second from being caught off guard. but i felt him kiss me back with so much intensity. Our kiss quickly turned into a make out.

I was loving every moment of it. i was surprised that he has only kissed one girl because trust me he was a great kisser. our tongues explored each others mouths with so much passion. i felt his warm hand slide up my thigh sending shivers through out my body.. he rolled him self on top of me, but being gentle enough not to squish me. my hands roamed his bare back. feeling every inch of his body i could reach. he broke our kiss and made his way to my neck. he started to leave a trail of sweet kisses down my neck and started to suck once he found my sweet spot. i slipped my hand in to his hair entangling my fingers. his kiss was giving me a sensation i have never felt before, making me want more. i let out a small moan and i felt his smirk against my neck. he moved back to my lips.

I started to kiss his neck just like he had done to mine. i moved my lips across his neck and gently nibbled on his ear. I let my hands wonder down his abs and linger on the top of his boxers. Jacob quickly pulled away, but not completely he was still laying on top of me. "I don't think that's such a good idea." he said

"why not?" i asked feeling rejected.

"your first time should be special."

"it will be, Jake. i know I've only known you a few weeks, but there's just something about you. I'm drawn to you for some reason and I've been trying to ignore it but i cant anymore"

i laid there waiting for his response. i was expecting him to laugh in my face. but instead i got exactly what my heart wanted. he kissed me softly. " i know i feel the same way. believe me i do, but are you sure you want to do this. we can wait."

"i want to"

He smiled at me with loving eyes and kissed me positioning himself on top of my like he was before......
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you guys think..should the next one have a sex scene??