Status: Getting There Slowly

Dirty Sunshine

Chapter 8

Justine's Pov

I felt Jacob's weight on top of me covering me protectively. I clenched on to him "Are you okay?" I asked him running my hands over his body t make sure he wasn't hurt, but he didn't answer me. "Jacob!" I heard the shakiness in my voice.

"I'm fine." he finally said "let me look at you." i watched his eyes linger on my neck. "How bad is it?" i asked faintly.

"I'm going to kill him. I promise you i am going to kill him." I have never seen Jacob this way. his whole body was trembling. "Jacob please calm down."

"calm down! how can you expect me to calm down he tried to kill you." he yelled. i didn't know what to say the words he tried to kill you replayed over in my head. "pack your stuff." he said standing up and pulling me up with him. "what?"

"pack your stuff we're leaving."

"where?"

"La Push."

"no i cant leave did you see the hatred in Derek's eyes. he's not going to stop until he gets to me and he's not going to care about who he hurts in the process. i cant leave my mom and Greg here. what if he hurts them? or...you?" i didn't even think about that. he will hurt Jacob or worse. i cant let that happen. "oh my god Jacob" my eyes started to over flow with tears as i sat on my bed. "Jacob you need to get out of here before he comes back. you need to pack your stuff and go back to Washington."

He knelled down in front of me and cupped my face in his hands and kissed me with so much passion. "I'm not going anywhere with out you." he whispered just loud enough for me to hear. i stood up out of frustration and attempted to push him away. but it didn't do much.

"no!" i yelled "he's going to hurt you or worse kill you because of me. Jacob please just go i cant have anything happen to you. i will never forgive myself."

Jacob's Pov

Now i was getting angry. how could she just expect me to walk away and leave her anywhere near that psycho. "I'm not leaving you here. you say you don't want anything to happen to me. what about you. you don't get it i cant lose you." your my imprinty..but i couldn't tell her that not yet "I will protect you, i promise you i will just please come back to La Push with me."

Justine stood there staring at the broke mirror. she stopped crying but one single tear lingered and was slowly slipping down her face. i came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist holding her against my body. "what about my family?" she asked leaning her head against my chest. "Greg will take care of your mom..you should probably call her by the way."

"you're right i should." she broke away from my embrace, but i quickly grabbed her wrist "hey" i said and spun her around to face me. "I'm not going to let anything happen to you okay."

"okay" she said. the sadness in her voice was killing me. i grabbed her chin and lifted her gaze to meet my eyes. "i mean it."

"okay"

"i love you" i said. the words felt so right coming out. her eyes soften but not as much as i was hoping for. "you don't mean that." for some reason those words stung. "yes i do."

"you've only known me a couple of months." i chuckled a little and brushed the side of her face. "you don't need to know a person their whole life to know how special they are. trust me you mean more to me then you know." a smile broke out of her face....that's what I've been waiting for.

"wow Jake you just gave me butterflies." i laugh "what can i say I'm a charmer." she giggled and grabbed the back of my neck, she pressed her soft lips against mine and gave me a sensation that i never felt with Bella. " i love you too." with everything that had just happened tonight those four words made me happier then i have ever been. i swear i felt my heart skip a beat.

"i should call my mom now." she picked up her phone to finally come clean about the abuse she's been through.

USE THE LINK TO SEE JUSTINE
http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb207/Huckleberry7/Famous%20faces/degrassi/?action=view&current=nina6.jpg

AND DEREK
http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb207/Huckleberry7/Famous%20faces/degrassi/?action=view&current=untitled-7.jpg