Status: Getting There Slowly

Dirty Sunshine

Chapter 9

Justine's Pov

"Mom please stop crying." i wrapped my arms around her and gave her a hug. " I'm fine." I whispered to her. she got up out of her chair, " No your not fine look at your neck! He tried to kill you." she yelled.

"But he didn't Jacob protected me."
"And what about Jacob huh what if he comes after him next." I stopped my pacing. * shes right Jacob is going to get hurt and he made it clear that he wasn't leaving with out me*. i looked over at Jacob who was leaning against the wall with his eyes closed concentrating on controlling his breathing.

"okay i will go."

"honey come here" my mom opened up her arms and gave me a hug "I'm doing this for you, i just want you to be safe. once Derek is caught you can come home."

"okay"

"now go pack your plane leaves in 2 hours"

I grabbed Jacob's hand and pulled him up stairs with me. "Promise me that everything is going to be okay." i turned around to face Jacob. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close. i snuggled in closer enjoying the heat coming from his body. "Everything is going to be okay." he said kissing my forehead. " I'm not going to let anything happen to you, I love you." I kissed him with a mixture of love and uncertainty, but he quickly washed the uncertainty away by deepening the kiss. He pulled me as close as possible to his body then pulled away. "I love you too". He looked into my eyes " I mean it Justine i wont let anything happen to you."

Jacob's Pov

I looked put the airplane window and watched the clouds sail by. I wrapped my arms around Justine's sleeping body and stared at her angelic face. she looked so peaceful even though i knew that she didn't want to leave her home, but i also knew that it is for the best. the voice on the intercom announced that the plane would be landing soon in Seattle. I gently shock Justine awake and felt guilty for disturbing her. "Babe we're gonna be landing soon put on your seat belt."

"Mmm okay" she said still half a sleep.

"you okay?" i asked her even though i already knew the answer to that question.

"yeah I'm fine babe." she lied.

The plane landed and we walked hand in hand through the airport. "Who are we looking for?" she asked as i looked through the large crowds. "My friend"

"JACOB!" I turned around and was practically tackled to the ground. "What the hell get off of him!" Justine yelled grabbing on to Embry's arm. "Its okay babe". I laughed "These are my friends Embry, Quil, and Seth. guys this is Justine Solece."

"Hey Jake got himself a girl" Quil said

"Yeah and shes cute, you did good man." Embry gave me a cheesy smile.

I watched as a shade of pink spread across Justine's cheeks. " umm hey" she smiled. Every time i hear he voice it makes my heat speed up. "Where's Sam?" i asked looking around. "He's outside with Paul".

"Everyone was so happy to hear that you were coming back .we missed you man" Seth gave me a one armed hug. "I missed you guys too, and home". I wrapped my arm around Justine's shoulder and pulled her to me. "Your gonna love La Push." i kissed her on the cheek. "I'm gonna love where ever i am as long as I'm with you." she gave me a loving kiss.

"Guess we know what happened to Jake when he was gone huh."

"Yup" I heard the guys whisper among each other.