‹ Prequel: Hello Beautiful
Status: Active.

Always and Forever

Chapter One.

It was now May 6, it’s been exactly one week since I broke up with Joe, and let me tell you it’s been the hardest week of my life. My mom went to the Jonas’ house to get some of my things. Everyone has been calling me non-stop and trying to coming over, so I eventually just turned off my phone so that I didn’t have to be bothered, and I told my parents I didn’t want any visitors.

I had just finished getting dressed when my mom walked into my room and sat on my bed, “How are you feeling?” she asked.

I sighed, “I’m okay,” I said to her, “I miss him, mom.”

She smiled slightly, “Honey, you really need to talk to him,” she said to me.

I shook my head, “He cheated on me, mom,” I said to her.

“Jewel, you’re not even certain that he did,” she said to me.

“I showed you those pictures, it looked pretty obvious to me,” I said to her, “And besides, Chelsea is so much prettier than me, I don’t blame him.”

“Don’t even start that,” she said to me, “You know darn well that she doesn’t even compare to you.”

I shrugged and hugged my pillow, “I don’t know,” I said as I put my head down.

“Nick, Kevin, Bailey, and Nina are downstairs,” she said to me, “They’re coming up here.”

“Mom, no,” I said to her, “I don’t want to see anybody.”

“Too bad,” she said to me, “They’re so worried about you, Joe was here also, but I told him it probably wasn’t a good idea for him to come up.”

I smiled slightly, “Thanks,” I said to her.

She stood up, “So, I’m going to send them up okay?” she asked as I nodded.

A few moments later they walked in my room and tackled me in a group hug.

“You’ve been avoiding us,” Nick said sadly.

I gave him a sympathetic smile, “I’m sorry,” I said, “I just haven’t been in the mood.”

“What have you been doing in here for a week?” Nina asked.

“Nothing,” I said laughing slightly, “Have you guys been getting ready for the Bahamas?”

“Yeah,” Bailey said nodding her head, “We leave in three days.”

I smiled slightly, “Are you guys already packed?” I asked curiously.

“Somewhat,” Kevin said with a small laugh, “You know us, we are big procrastinators.”

“I hope you guys have fun,” I said to them.

“We will have fun,” Nina said, “You’ll be there too.”

“You’re going with us,” Nick said confidently.

I sighed, “I don’t think so, Nick,” I said to him.

“Oh come on, Jewel,” Bailey said to me, “You have to.”

“It would be so awkward,” I said to them, “Joe doesn’t want me there.”

“Yeah, right,” Bailey said, “Believe me, he wants you there.”

“Just tell her,” Nina said sighing.

I made a face, “Tell me what?” I asked.

“We’re not supposed to,” Kevin said looking at her.

“So what?” Bailey said looking at Kevin.

“He didn’t cheat on you,” Nick blurted.

My eyes went wide, “What?” I asked in disbelief.

“He. Didn’t. Cheat. On. You.,” Bailey said slowly.

“How do you know that?” I asked looking at her.

“Go talk to him,” Nina said to me as she sighed.

“How do you know that he didn’t cheat on me?” I asked as I sat up.

“Go and talk to him and he’ll tell you,” Nick said, “We weren’t even supposed to say anything, he was supposed to come over later, but this is ridiculous.”

“Just go talk to him!” They all practically shouted at me making me jump slightly.

“No,” I said crossing my arms, “If he wants to talk to me he knows where I am.”

“He’s been trying,” Kevin said looking at me, “But you’re ignoring him.”

“I’m not ignoring him,” I said looking down.

Then Nina grabbed my phone off of my dresser, “Then why is your phone off?” she asked as she turned it on.

“It’s dead, that’s why,” I lied.

Bailey looked over her shoulder, “It’s fully charged,” she said laughing, “You have 32 missed calls, and 27 voicemails.”

I rolled my eyes, “So what,” I said to them, “He deserves to be ignored.”

“No, he doesn’t!” They all shouted, “He didn’t cheat on you!”

“You don’t know that,” I said to them.

“Get up,” Nick said sternly, “You’re going to see him.”

I made a face at him, “You can’t make me,” I said to him.

“Would you like to bet on that?” he asked raising an eyebrow.

“Yes,” I said looking at him, “I would.”

Nick looked at everyone else, “Get her,” they said in unison.

The next thing I knew I was being thrown over Nick’s shoulder, “What are you doing?” I said grabbing onto his shirt, “You’re going to drop me.”

“No, he wont,” Bailey said, “He’s strong.”

“Where are you going to take me?” I asked.

“To our house,” Kevin said, “You’re going to talk him.”

“Yeah,” Nina said looking at me, “Even if we have to make you.”

A few moments later I was being carried down my stairs, “What’s going on here?” my dad asked.

“We’re making her go and talk to Joe,” Kevin said to my dad.

“No!” My dad shouted, “That boy is a lousy cheater!”

“Thank you, daddy,” I said to him, “Now put me down, Nicholas Jerry Jonas!”

“He didn’t cheat on her,” Nick said as he opened my front door.

“Oh,” my dad said, “Well, carry on then.”

“Dad!” I shouted.

“I’m out numbered,” he said and walked up the stairs.

I was now being carried outside, “I can’t believe this,” I said still holding onto Nick’s shirt, “I’m being held against my will.”

“It’s for your own good,” Nina said to me, “You’re being ridiculous about this.”

“No, I’m not,” I said pouting.

“Do you love him?” Kevin asked curiously.

“What does that have to do with anything?” I asked him.

“Answer the question,” everyone said.

I groaned in frustration, “Yes, I do, okay?” I said to them, “Gosh, you guys are so pushy.”

A few moments later we were walking into the Jonas’ household, “Mom! We are here!” Kevin shouted.

Denise walked into the room and her eyes went wide, “What’s going on here?” she asked everyone, “Put Jewel down.”

“No,” Nick said looking at her, “We’re going to fix this right now.”

“Yeah,” Nina said, “Where’s Joe?”

“He’s in the den with Chelsea,” Denise said.

My heart dropped again. I was right.

“What?” Everyone practically shouted.

“Take me home,” I said softly and rested my head on Nick’s back because I was still being carried by him.

“Oh, it’s not what you think dear,” Denise said to me and then shouted, “JOSEPH!”

A couple of seconds later I heard footsteps coming into the room, “Yes mo-” I heard Joe’s voice, “What are you doing? Put her down!”

“Not until this is settled,” Kevin said then Nick turned around and I was facing Joe and Chelsea was standing a few feet away from him.

“Talk,” Nick said sternly.

“Hi,” Joe said softly, he then stuffed his hands in his pockets and looked down.

“Hi,” I said softly.

There was an awkward silence for about thirty seconds.

“I didn’t cheat on you,” he said finally.

“Yet she’s standing right next to you,” I snapped at him.

“I was helping him look for apartments for the two of you,” Chelsea said finally, “He wanted a girl’s opinion.”

Oh my god. I’m so stupid.

“What?” I managed to say.

“It’s true,” Joe said looking at me, “Baby, those pictures were taken after I found the apartment I wanted for us, I was thanking her for her help.”

My mouth opened but I was cut off, “Told you he didn’t cheat on you,” Nina said looking at me.

“You’re so stubborn sometimes,” Kevin said looking at me.

“Can I put you down now?” Nick said, “My shoulder hurts.”

“Yeah,” I said to him and set me down lightly.

“He loves you, Jewel,” Chelsea said to me, “You’re all he talks about.”

I smiled at her slightly, then turned to Joe, “I’m sorry,” I said looking at him, “I shouldn’t have jumped to conclusions like that.”

He walked up to me slowly, “I wouldn’t ever cheat on you,” he said putting a piece of hair behind my ear, “I love you.”

I ran my hands up and down his muscular arms, “I love you, too,” I said looking up at him, then I placed my hands on his cheeks and pulled his face down to mine making our lips crash.

His hands found my waist and he kissed me back. My fingers locked in his hair and we stood there for about a minute with our lips glued to each other.

“Okay, kids, we get it,” Denise said making Joe and I pull apart, “I’m happy to see that you two are back together, but no need to make out in front of me.”

Everyone laughed.

“Sorry, mom,” Joe said as he laughed lightly.

“Yeah, sorry, Denise,” I said to her.

She smiled, “No worries dear,” she said as she walked back towards the kitchen.

“So, that means you’re going with us to the Bahamas, right?” Bailey asked as I looked at her.

I then turned to Joe, “Yes,” he said answering for me and kissing my lips again, “She is.”

Everything was back to normal, and I couldn’t be happier.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, they are back together. I'm sure all of you saw that coming.
Comment & Subscribe please. Thanks so much everyone.

Comments = Updates.