‹ Prequel: Hello Beautiful
Status: Active.

Always and Forever

Chapter Two.

The next two days Joe helped me pack my things for the trip, “How long are we going to be in the Bahamas?” I asked as I put the last bit of clothes into my suitcase, “This is a lot of clothes for one trip.”

Joe laughed, “Baby, we’re packing for the rest of the month,” he said to me, “We’re not even going to be back home until the twenty fourth.”

“Oh,” I said laughing slightly, “Where are we going?”

“We’ll be in the Bahamas for a week, then on the seventeenth we’re heading to Monterrey, two days after that we’re having two shows in Lima in the same day, then the following day a show in Santiago, then the day after that-” I cut him off right there.

“Okay, I get it, a lot of traveling,” I said laughing slightly, “It should be fun then.”

He nodded, “We’ll be back on the twenty fourth though and then we get to relax for a few weeks and prepare for our world tour,” he said with a smile.

I nodded my head, “Whoa, it’s going to be hectic,” I said to him, “I’ve visited you on tour for a few days before and it was…whack.”

He laughed, “But its fun,” he said placing his hands on my hips, “And since you’ll be there it will be amazing.”

I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around his neck, “I missed you,” I said to him softly, “That whole week was horrible.”

He gave me a sympathetic smile, “I know,” he said pressing his lips against mine, “I hated it.”

“I really am sorry,” I said to him honestly as I wrapped my arms around his hips.

“I know,” he said, “But I kind of know how you felt because when I saw those pictures of you and Rob I felt the same way, I just didn’t have the strength to break up with you.”

I smiled, “I didn’t really have strength,” I said to him, “I was just mad and it all came out at once.”

“It’s over now,” he said rubbing my back lightly.

“I don’t ever want to fight with you again,” I said honestly.

He smiled, “We won’t,” he said, “We just have to trust each other, do you trust me?”

I nodded, “I do,” I said, “Do you trust me?”

“Of course,” he said pecking my lips, “We leave tomorrow morning because our show is tomorrow night, so I want to show you the apartment I picked out this afternoon.”

“You still want to move in with me?” I asked as I looked up at him, “I figured after everything went down you-” I was cut off by his lips.

“Of course I do,” he said once we pulled away.

“Good, I’m glad,” I said to him, “Can everyone come with us?”

He nodded, “Yeah, sure,” he said, “They haven’t seen it yet, anyways.”

“Great,” I said pecking his lips, “Oh my gosh, I’m so excited.”

He laughed, “I hope you like it,” he said.

“I’m sure I will,” I said to him confidently.

After eating a great lunch that Denise had prepared for us, Kevin, Nina, Nick, Bailey, Joe and I headed uptown to check out the apartment in three separate cars.

“Is Kevin going to get an apartment after all?” I asked as I put some lip gloss on in the mirror.

He nodded, “I think so,” he said, “Now Nick is making a big deal about it too.”

“What do you mean?” I asked as I looked at him.

“Well, he thinks if Kevin and I are moving out he should be able too also,” he explained, “We told him he’s too young but he’s hard headed.”

I laughed lightly, “Well, why doesn’t he just move in with us or Kevin?” I asked, “One of us could get a two bedroom apartment.”

He sighed, “Ours is a two bedroom apartment, but the whole point is for you and me to be independent,” he explained, “Nick can be patient and wait a few years.”

“It has two bedrooms?” I asked in disbelief, “Why do we need two bedrooms?”

“One for us and a guest room,” he explained.

“Baby, we don’t need a guest bedroom” I said to him, “Everyone lives in the same town.”

“Well, what if we want to have a baby,” he said softly.

My eyes went wide, “A baby?” I scoffed, “We’re not having a baby.”

He rolled his eyes, “I know we’re not having one now,” he said, “I mean later down the line.”

“It must be a pretty long line,” I said softly.

“Why are you like that?” he asked, “Don’t you want to be with me forever?”

I turned to him, “Of course I do,” I said to him certainly, “I just don’t want to have a baby right now, and we aren’t even twenty yet, don’t you want to be young first before we have to grow up.”

He laughed lightly, “Okay, fine,” he said to me, “You win.”

We finally reached the apartment complex and we all parked next to each other.

“This place is huge,” Nick said as we walked towards the apartment.

Joe laughed and grabbed my hand, “Just wait until you see the inside,” he said kissing my cheek.

We met up with the apartment attendant and she gave us a key so that we could take a look inside the apartment.

We walked into the apartment, “It’s nice,” I said as I walked down the hall, it had a half bathroom in it, then we reached the living room and my jaw dropped, “Scratch that, it’s gorgeous!”

The living room was amazing; it has huge windows, a fireplace, and a door leading to the back yard.

“I agree,” Nina said, “It’s beautiful.”

“So you like it?” Joe asked me with a smile.

I nodded, “I love how the stairs look,” I said, “It’s really pretty.”

“The kitchen is sort of small, but it’s not like we need a huge one,” Joe said as we walked towards the kitchen.

“It’s all we need,” I said looking at him with a smile, “It’s cute.”

“Can we check out the upstairs?” Bailey asked as Nick hugged her from behind and kissed her neck gently.

Joe nodded, “Yeah,” he said as we started up the stairs, then we walked into the master bedroom. It was huge also, there was a walk in closet, and two doors that led to the balcony which over looked the entire city.

“Holy crap,” I said, “It’s amazing!”

Joe smiled, “I knew you’d like it,” he said kissing my cheek, “And it comes like this, furnished.”

“So, you’re just going to let it sit here until September?” Kevin asked him.

Joe nodded again, “Yeah, someone was looking at it and wanted it starting this month, but I wanted so I beat them,” he said as he laughed.

“I’m glad,” I said to him, “I love it.”

“It’s pretty spacey,” Nick said, “This looks a bit bigger than your room at home.”

“That’s true,” Nina added, “The closet looks spacey too.”

“Yeah, I double check that,” Joe said, “Because Jewel and I have tons of clothes.”

“You have more clothes than I do,” I said to him as we all laughed slightly.

“Is the bathroom over there?” Bailey asked as she pointed.

“Yeah,” Joe said as he began to walk towards the bathroom and we all followed him.

My eyes went wide, “This bathroom is…gorgeous,” I said, “I love the tub, it looks so relaxing, and the shower…oh my god.”

There was a big bathtub, which is perfect for me because I love to relax in them. There was a see through stand up shower, which was also gorgeous and it had a little sitting area inside which was cute.

“Why did you decide to get a see through shower, Joe?” Nick asked as he nudged his brother, “With mirrors facing it and everything.”

“Yeah,” Nina laughed, “How come Joe?”

Joe grinned widely, “Don’t worry about it,” he said looking at the group as we all laughed.

After admiring the gorgeous master bedroom we went to the guest room which was a bit smaller than the other but not by much.

“Alright, well, that’s the entire apartment.” Joe said finally.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my lips to his, “I love it, baby,” I said as I kissed him in between words, he placed his hands on my hips and kissed me back, “It’s perfect.”

“You’re perfect,” he said rubbing my back lightly.

“Alright, calm down,” Kevin said as the rest of the group laughed, “Let’s go home, the rest of us still have packing to do.”

We went back to the house and everyone finished their last bit of packing, “What time are we leaving tomorrow?” Nick asked as we were eating dinner.

“We’re leaving surprisingly early, actually,” Paul said sipping his drink, “Around six.”

“Do you mean six in the morning?” Joe said, “That means we have to wake up at like…four.”

“That’s the way it has to be, sweetheart,” Denise said looking at Joe, “It’s about a ten hour plane ride to the Bahamas.”

“That sucks,” Kevin said groaning, “We should get to bed early then.”

“Good idea,” Paul said, “That’s the best way to do it.”

“We get to stay in the Bahamas for a week right?” Nick asked.

Paul nodded, “That’s right,” he said, “So, make sure you pack your bathing suits and such.”

“It’s going to be so much fun,” Bailey said excitedly.

“You girls are going to love it,” Kevin said as he placed his arm around Nina’s chair and kissed her gently, “its gorgeous there.”

“And we scheduled a condo, it's right one the beach,” Paul added, “That way we don’t have to stay in a hotel.”

“That’s great,” Nina said, “I can’t wait.”

“We get our own rooms, right?” Joe asked as I laughed.

Denise rolled her eyes, “Yes, Joseph,” she said, “You do, I don’t think anyone would enjoy sharing a room with you two anyways, because of the way you two are.”

“Yeah, you’re like rabbits,” Nick added as I turned bright red.

“That’s not true,” I said, “We don’t even do it a lot.”

“I’m joking,” Nick said laughing.

“You’re just jealous because you haven’t done it yet,” Joe said looking at him.

“Any who, double check all of your things though kids,” Denise said, “We won’t be back until the end of the month and we don’t want you to forget anything.”

After dinner Joe and I double check all of our belongings and made sure we had everything we needed. Which was a good idea because it turned out he had forgotten to pack underwear. When we were finished we decided to take a shower and then crawl into bed.

“I’m so excited to be going with you,” I said as I rested my head on his chest.

He kissed my forehead, “I’m glad that you’re coming too, baby,” he said as he ran his hands up and down my sides, “It’s going to be the best tour yet.”

I grinned, “You think so?” I asked as I kissed his chin.

He nodded, “Being on the road is fun,” he said, “There’s going to be so much fighting though.”

I laughed, “Everyone gets on each others nerves, don’t they?” I asked.

“Yeah, it’s a mad house,” he admitted, “But its fun.”

I sighed, “We better go to bed,” I said, “We have to wake up super early.”

He nodded in agreement, “Good night, baby,” he said pressing his lips to mine one more time, “I love you.”

“Good night,” I said softly, “I love you, too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ideas anyone? =)

Comments = Updates! So please please please comment!