‹ Prequel: Hello Beautiful
Status: Active.

Always and Forever

Chapter Fifteen.

Joe and I have been engaged for a total of two amazing weeks. I thought being engaged would feel different, but really, it hasn’t. It feels pretty much the same, maybe when we’re actually married it’ll feel different, who knows. Joe and Nick are finally on speaking terms, they aren’t the same as they use to be but at least they’re talking, which is a step in the right direction, if you ask me.

“So, where do you want the wedding?” Joe said to me as he pulled me onto his lap.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and shrugged, “I don’t know, I was really thinking about somewhere tropical, ya know?” I said as I looked at him, “Like on a beach or something, maybe Fuji.”

“Hmm, that might be interesting,” he said with a smile, “Will you say your vows in a bikini?”

I rolled my eyes, “No, Joseph, I definitely will not,” I said to him as I pressed my lips against his cheek, “Something is seriously wrong with you.”

We laughed, “I had to give it a try,” he said, “And how big do you want the wedding?”

“Not that big,” I said to him surely, “You know family and our really close friends.”

“No photographers?” he questioned.

“Well, of course we need wedding photographers,” I said as I rolled my eyes, “But not any paparazzi, I don’t want our wedding pictures being sold to a magazine or something.”

He laughed, “That’s going to happen anyway,” he said to me, “You’re marrying the sexiest Jonas, you should feel lucky.”

I rolled my eyes again and rested my head on his shoulder, “That sounded extremely conceited,” I said to him honestly.

“I’m not conceited,” he said surely, “Just extremely confident.”

“No, you’re just a loser,” I said to him with a laugh.

“A sexy loser?” he asked as he kissed my forehead.

I stood up again and pressed my lips to his, “An extremely sexy loser,” I said to him as he kissed me back, “I love you.”

“I love you, way way way more,” he said to me as we began to have an extreme make-out session.

“Don’t you get tired of kissing all the time?” we heard as we pulled away from each other and laughed, it was Lundyn, “Doesn’t your mouth ever get sore?”

“Not at all,” Joe said with a grin as he rubbed my back lightly.

“Ew,” Lundyn said as she scrunched up her face, “Anyway, can me and Frankie have a sleep over since its Saturday?”

I looked at Joe as if I were asking permission and he nodded, “Of course, but we have to ask Denise if it’s okay that Frankie comes over,” he said to her.

“Oh, she already said yes, Frankie asked her,” Lundyn said as she grinned widely.

“How did you know I was going to say yes?” Joe asked with his eyebrow raised.

“Because you love me, duh,” she said as we all laughed.

“Alright, then let’s go get him,” I said to her as I got up from Joe’s lap.

*Nick’s P.O.V*

The past two weeks were unbelievably easy for me. I can’t say that I know why but they were. I think I finally realized that Jewel wasn’t ever going to be with me and that I was actually okay with that. To be honest, I haven’t had any thoughts of her that way. My mind was fixed on one girl, Bailey. I was in my room flipping through our photo album that she had made for us on our 6 month anniversary. Every picture that I saw her in made me miss her more and more.

There was this one of the two of us in my room, she was situated between my legs, my arms were secured around her body, our foreheads were pressed together and we were smiling at each other. I felt a tear slide down my cheek and I wiped it away. I had to call her.

I grabbed my Blackberry, dialed her number that I knew by memory and waited patently as it began to ring in my ear.

“Hello,” I heard her angelic voice answered which it put a smile on my face immediately.

“You answered,” I said into the phone, “I didn’t think you would.”

I really didn’t, I figured she would ignore my call completely.

“I did,” she said with no emotion, “What do you want, Nick?”

“I want to talk to you,” I said to her truthfully, “About what happened.”

She sighed, “There’s nothing to talk about, you dumped me remember,” she said as her voice started to crack.

It stung to hear that, “I know,” I said as I took a deep breath, “I was so incredibly stupid, Bailey, I regret doing it.”

“What happened to Jewel? Weren’t you all in love with her? Are you only calling me because she doesn’t want to be with you?” she spat out.

I felt the water in my eyes start to well up, “No, no, no, that’s not it at all,” I managed to say through my tears, “You have to understand I was really confused about my emotions, I get so intense sometimes that I do stupid things, I’ve realized that you are the girl that I want, you’re the one that always made me smile, you’re the one I want to hold on to and spend my time with, it’s you that I’m in love with Bailey.”

I had never said that to her before, ever, so I didn’t know how she was going to react.

“What?” she asked in a soft tone.

“I love you, there, I said it, I don’t know what took me so long to say it or to admit it to myself, but now that I know I want you to know, because you’re the person that means everything to me,” I said honestly with tears still falling, “I want you back.”

It was silent.

“I’m begging you, Bailey, to give me another chance,” I said to her, “Give me another chance to prove to you that what I’m feeling is real and that it’s all for you.”

“I love you, Nick,” I heard her say, “I’ve always been in love with you.”

I sighed in relief, “Please come back, baby,” I said into the phone, “Come back and be with me.”

“Is that really what you want, Nick?” she asked me, “I need to know that you’re sure because I’m not ready to get my heartbroken again by you.”

“I’ve never wanted anything more,” I said to her honestly, “I miss you so much.”

“I miss you too, Nick,” she said to me which made me smile, “I can’t believe I’m giving into you so quickly.”

“If you want sometime to think- ” I started but she cut me off.

“No, no, I don’t,” she said as she laughed lightly.

“Good,” I said in a happy tone, “Because if you would have protested I would have been at your house in the morning to drag you back.”

She laughed lightly, “So, when am I coming back?” she said in an excited tone, “I want to see you already.”

“Tomorrow?” I said in a hopeful tone.

“I think I would need a few days to get packed,” she said with a laugh, “How about Monday? That’s only two days away.”

I smiled, “Deal,” I said to her, “Thank you for giving me a second chance.”

“Of course, Nick, I couldn’t let you go that easily,” she said and then her voice became serious, “But there won’t be a third.”

“I won’t need a third,” I said to her surely, “I love you.”

“I love you, too,” she said to me and my heart skipped a beat.

*Jewel’s P.O.V.*

We went to the Jonas’ house and walked in, “Frankie, are you ready!” Joe shouted through out his parent’s house.

Just then Frankie came walking down the stairs with two huge duffle bags, “Frankie, you’re not moving in,” I said as I giggled.

“I know but I have everything we need to stay up all night,” he said as he grinned.

“Oh great,” Joe said as he rolled his eyes.

Then I saw Nick at the top of the stairs with a beaming smile on his face, “Hello guys!” he said with enthusiasm in his voice, “How are you today?”

“Nick, are you taking crazy pills?” Joe asked his brother, “You seem a little…different.”

“I am,” he said in a happy tone, “Because I am in love.”

Joe rolled his eyes, “Here we go again,” he said dully.

“And it’s not with your fiancé,” Nick piped up.

I laughed lightly, “Let me guess, you’re in love with...Bailey?” I questioned with a smirk.

Nick frowned, “I wanted to say her name,” he said but then smiled, “But yes, I’m in love with BAILEY JANE KENSWORTH, and she's moving back.”

Finally.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are greatly appreciated.