‹ Prequel: Hello Beautiful
Status: Active.

Always and Forever

Chapter Sixteen.

It was now the 23rd of October and Joe and I were running around our apartment trying to get packed for their tour which started in on the 25th, in the Dominican Republic. Lundyn’s parents picked her up yesterday and she really didn’t want to go, but I didn’t think her traveling around Europe was such a good idea.

“Where are my Gucci shirts?” Joe said as he looked through his drawers crazily, “I can’t find them anywhere.”

I groaned, “That’s because they’re in the closet, why on earth would I put 200 dollar shirts in a drawer,” I said as I folded a pair of his pants and put it in his suit case neatly.

He looked over to me and grinned, “Thank you,” he said as he walked into our closet, “Do you know where those Prada pants are that I bought like two weeks ago?”

“Right next to your denim jeans,” I said to him as I grabbed one of my shirts and folded it.

“Wow, you’re good,” he said in amazement as he walked out of the closet with clothes in his hands.

“Why are you taking so much clothes, Joe?” I asked him curiously as I stared at three of his suitcases that were on our bed, “You know as soon as we get there you’re going to want to go shopping.”

“Still, I need clothes,” he said brightly as he threw the clothes he was holding inside of his suitcase.

“What the hell, Joe?” I said as I grabbed them back out and threw them at him, “Fold them!”

“I don’t feel like it,” he whined as I rolled my eyes, “You do it.”

My jaw dropped, “No, I did most of them for you already, you can do some of them, lazy ass,” I said to him as I folded my jeans.

I watched him lazily fold his clothes, “Are you excited for the tour?” he asked as he smiled at me.

I nodded, “Heck yes,” I said to him, “Are you?”

He shrugged, “Eh,” he said in a monotone voice, “It’s whatever.”

“You’re so boring,” I said to him as I zipped up my suitcase and the next thing I knew I was being tackled to the floor by a laughing Joe.

“Take that that back,” he said as I laughed hysterically and he nibbled at my neck.

“Never!” I shouted as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Joe straddled my waist and pinned my hands to the floor, “Take it back,” he said as he smiled down at me.

“Oh my god,” I said as I continued to laugh, “Get off of me, you psycho!”

“Not until you take it back,” he said as he laughed evilly, “And if you don’t do it quickly I’m going to fart on you.”

My eyes widened, “What! No! Get off!” I said as I tried to get out of his tight hold.

“One…” he said in a warning tone.

“Get off of me!” I said as I laughed lightly.

“Two…” he said with a huge grin.

“Joseph, I swear to God, you better…” I didn’t even get to finish my sentence before I heard a loud fart come from him, “OH MY GOD! That’s so gross!”

He bent down and pressed his lips against mine but I bit his lip, “Ow!” he shouted as he got off of me, “That was so mean!”

“No, what you did was mean!” I said as I stood up, “And it smells! Ugh!”

I walked into the hallway and waved my hand in front of my nose, “I’m bleeding!” he said from inside the room.

“Good!” I shouted at him rudely.

He was silent for a few seconds so I gave in and walked in the room, he wasn’t there, “Where are you?” I asked out loud.

“The bathroom,” I heard his voice call from inside of the bathroom so I walked into it and he was leaning over the sink with blood dripping from his mouth, “Look, what you did to me, you vampire!”

I rolled my eyes, “Well, maybe next time you won’t fart on me,” I said as I turned his face towards me to look at his cut, “Ouch…I didn’t mean to bite you that hard.”

He frowned, “It really hurts,” he said in a sad tone so I lightly pressed my lips against his and he kissed me back lightly.

“Let me clean it,” I said as I took out the first aid kit.

We were up early the next morning because we had to meet at Joe’s parent’s house before we left for the airport together, “What happened to your lip, honey?” Denise said as she placed her thumb on Joe’s mouth.

“Ask the vampire,” Joe said as he glared at me evilly.

“Tell her why I did it,” I said as I crossed my arms and looked at him.

“No…” he said as he frowned.

“What did you do?” Denise said in a warning tone.

“…I farted on her,” he said as he made everyone in the room laugh.

“That’s freaking disgusting,” Nina said as she cringed, “Your farts are like death.”

“I had to disinfect myself for an hour,” I joked.

We made our way to the airport together, “How long until our flight leaves?” Bailey asked to no one in particular.

“I think about thirty minutes,” Paul answered, “You guys need to rest on the plane because as soon as we get there we have an interview.”

The boys groaned, “Don’t we ever get a break,” Nick whined as he wrapped his arm around Bailey, “Our first show is in what? Like two days?”

Paul nodded, “That’s right and quit complaining, you knew what you were signing up for,” he said to Nick.

“And to think you’re going to be even more busy when you and the Administration get on track,” Kevin laughed.

Nick’s eyes darted directly at Kevin, “What,” I said in a shocked tone.

Everyone stayed silent.

“It’s nothing, so the weathers nice,” he said, obviously trying to change the subject.

“You might as well tell her, they are going to find out sooner or later,” Joe said he shrugged.

“Tell me what?” I asked as I crossed my arms.

“Nick’s leaving the band,” Joe said bluntly.

“What do you mean he’s leaving the band?” I asked and then I turned to Nick, “What is he talking about?”

Nick rolled his eyes, “I’m not leaving the band, he’s stupid,” he said, “I’m just working on a side project.”

“You never told me…” I said as I looked at Nick.

“I didn’t want to tell you until I knew it was a sure thing and when it was the right time,” Nick said as he sighed.

“So, then what’s going to happened? You’re going to leave them eventually?” I asked rudely.

“Jewel, honey, if that is even an option it won’t happen for a very very very long time,” Denise said as she placed her hand on my back.

“Why was I the last to know?” I asked softly and then I looked at Joe, “Why didn’t you tell me?”

“Because, you would have tried to talk Nick out of it or something, you used to always say you would hate it if something like this happened so we decided not tell you until it was official,” Joe explained.

I groaned and then looked at Nick, “I really hope it doesn’t affect the band, Nick,” I said to him as he smiled slightly, “And if everyone’s behind you then I would be a horrible best friend if I wasn’t.”

“Thanks,” he said as he wrapped his arms around me, “That means a lot.”

I simply nodded as I hugged him back, “So, is there anything else that I don’t know?” I asked as I looked around.

Joe rolled his eyes and wrapped his arm around him, “Oh, stop it,” he said as he kissed the top of my head, “There’s nothing else.”

“Hope not,” I said as I wrapped my arms around his waist.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are greatly appreciated.