‹ Prequel: Hello Beautiful
Status: Active.

Always and Forever

Chapter Seventeen.

Touring has been a drag. It’s nice to sight see but all of the sudden time have a huge affect on your brain. I have had major jet lag the entire time. It was now December. You know what that means, Christmas, that holiday everyone loves. Also, I turn twenty on the eleventh, which is tomorrow. Not so thrilled about that because that only means I’m getting older.

“I think Christmas should be the day,” Joe said with a grin as he tackled me onto the hotel room bed.

“They day of what?” I asked curelessly as I played with his hair gently.

He rolled his eyes, “They day that we get married, duh.” he said sarcastically as he kissed my jaw.

“We can’t get married on Christmas, you moron,” I said to him with a laugh, “That’s like….I don’t know but we can’t.”

“Yes, we can,” he said slowly, “It’ll be perfect, everyone going to be together anyway.”

“Then Christmas is going to be revolving around us and not revolving around Jesus’ birthday,” I said as I looked at him.

He frowned, “Well, we need to set a date,” he said and then his face brightened.

“Not on Valentine’s day, that’s cliché,” I said and then his face fell which made me laugh.

“Damn, you’re good,” he said as he crossed his arms, “How about tomorrow!”

“Are you that stupid?” I asked him, “Wedding’s take planning Joe, you can’t just get married like that.”

“People do it in Las Vegas all the time!” He argued.

I rolled my eyes, “Yeah, like Britney Spears and how long did her marriage last? Two days?” I said to him.

He pouted, “Fine, how about October 10th of next year,” he said, “Isn’t ten your favorite number?”

I nodded, “It is,” I said as I smiled, “That’s a good date.”

He grinned; “Finally,” he said as he kissed me and then he looked at his watch, “You’re going to be twenty in twenty one minutes and thirty seven seconds.”

I groaned, “Don’t remind me, let’s go to sleep,” I said as I pulled him towards the pillows.

“No way!” he said getting up and pulling me up also, “We’re off for the next two days, we don’t have to go to bed early!”

“Then what do you suppose we do…” I said as I crossed my arms.

“Let’s have a party!” I heard a voice say as they walked into the room.

I looked towards the voice to see Bailey walking in with Nick while Kevin and Nina followed them, “What are you guys doing in here?” I asked with a laugh.

“I stole the extra key from Joe’s wallet,” Bailey said brightly.

Joe’s jaw dropped, “You thief!” he shouted, “We could have been having sex or something.”

“Yeah, but you weren’t so it’s all good,” Nick said smiling.

Joe frowned, “Well, we plan on it, so leave,” he said to them.

“That’s a little too much information, little brother,” Kevin said as he shook his head in disgust.

“I think we should stay up all night and eat junkfood,” Nina suggested.

“I LOVE JUNKFOOD!” Joe shouted.

I sighed, “Seriously, why did I have to choose the idiotic brother?” I asked to no one in particular.

“That isn’t very nice,” Joe said as he frowned and through a pillow at me, “I thought you loved me.”

“Yeah…you thought,” I said as I stuck out my tongue at him.

“Man, you’re the meanest fiancé in the history of the world,” Joe said dramatically as I rolled my eyes.

“I am not,” I said to him and then turned to the rest of the group, “Right guys?”

“RIGHT!” Nick shouted with a toothy grinned.

“Thank you, Nick,” I said thankfully, “I guess you’re the only one that agrees with that statement.” I glared at the others.

“You have to admit, you are pretty mean to my brother,” Kevin said to me intelligently.

“Yeah, I agree, with Kevin,” Nina said with a smile, “You’re mean to him.”

I looked at Bailey, “I’m not mean, right?” I asked her with an angelic smile.

“You are but I’m going to agree with what my baby said,” she said as she wrapped her arms around Nick’s neck and kissed his cheek.

“I’m not mean!” I said for what seemed like the millionth time.

“You’re mean,” Joe said certainly, “Did I tell you guys? She beats me when we’re alone!”

My jaw dropped, “I so do not beat you, liar!” I said to him.

“I’ve got bruises!” he said as everyone left, he then took off his shirt, “See!”

Nina and Bailey stared at him shirtless, “Where are the bruises, Joe?” I asked him as I stared at his perfect bruise less body.

He looked down at his body, “They must have disappeared,” he said as he smiled.

“Put your clothes back on!” I ordered him and then turned to Kevin and Nick, “Keep your girlfriends hormones in line.”

Everyone laughed as Joe placed his shirt back on, “You know you like it when I’m naked,” Joe said as winked at me.

“Yeah, when there isn’t any other people in the room,” I said to him, “Let me take off my shirt see how that flies.”

I put my hands on the bottom of my shirt and watched Joe’s eyes pop out of his head, “DON’T!” he screamed and tackled me to the floor, “Quit that, you crazy woman.”

“Then you quit it,” I said as I smiled and pecked his lips.

“You guys are sickening,” Kevin said as Joe pulled me up from the floor.

At midnight they insisted on singing me happy birthday, which was incredibly lame because they did it in really obnoxious voices. The rest of the night, well morning, we stayed up, ate junkfood, ordered room service and movies on tv.

By four in the morning we were all passed out.

“Baby, wake up,” I heard a voice say into my ear and then I felt a pair of lips attach to my neck.

My eyes fluttered open, I could feel the stubble on Joe’s cheek rub against my face and I smiled, “I’m awake,” I said softly as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek, “Good morning.”

“Morning,” he said softly with a smile, “It’s six thirty, birthday girl.”

I rolled my eyes, “We barely went to sleep an hour and a half ago,” I said to him, “Let’s go to bed.”

“But…there’s a problem,” he said as he rolled on top of me.

“What problem is that?” I asked him softly with a smile.

He pressed his lips to mine gently and then pressed his groin into my lower region which made me moan slightly, “This one,” he said against my lips.

“Everyone’s in here,” I said to him softly as I kissed him, “Warn me next time you do that.”

“They’re asleep,” he said as he grabbed the comforter and threw it over our heads, “Here’s a warning.”

He pressed his pelvic region into mine again, that made another moan escape my lips, “Baby, don’t,” I whined softly, “That’s really tempting.”

I felt his cold hands on the inside my pajama bottoms, “Give into temptation then,” he said seductively as he slipped them off.

“I swear to God, Joe, if someone-” I started but Joe cut me off with his lips.

“You talk too much,” he said as he placed his hands on hips and ran them up and down my sides, “Now where were we?”

Moments later we were completely naked underneath the blankets and both of us were breathing heavily, “So, is this like an early birthday present?” I asked softy with a light laugh.

“You bet it is,” Joe said as he pressed his forehead against mine and slammed himself into me.

I gasped loudly but Joe cut me off again with his lips. My arms wrapped around his torso as my body began to move with his. My fingernails dug into his lower back, the harder I scratched the harder he would thrust, “I’m trying to hard not to scream,” I whispered into his ear with a light laugh, his hands found my bare chest and I moaned somewhat loudly.

“Shhh, baby, or you’ll get us caught,” Joe said as I arched myself up against his chest, “Holy shit, that felt good.”

“You feel good,” I said as I pulled his face down to mine and began a tongue wrestling match with him.

His thrusts got even fast and harder through out the moment, his lips traveled from lips down to my neck all the way to my chest and back up as he continued his movements.

“I’m getting there,” he moaned into my ear as he nibbled on it slightly.

His moan turned me on even more which made my orgasm come quicker than I escaped, “Me too,” I whispered back to him, I tried to keep my moans to minimum but this last one was begging for freedom, and it got it.

Joe surprisingly let out a huge moan of his own at the same time so the two together sounded extremely loud, “I love you so much, baby,” he said as he pressed his lips to mine roughly, “So damn much.”

“OH MY GOD!” I heard Nick shout which made Joe and I scramble on the bed quickly.

“You guys are disgusting!” Kevin shouted right after.

“Seriously, you would think you would have the decency to ask us to leave!” Bailey shouted angrily.

“That was so freaking disturbing,” Nina shouted also.

Joe and I stayed underneath the blankets staring at each other with huge grins on our faces.

“Don’t pretend you’re asleep!” Nick shouted and then all of a sudden the comforter was off of our bodies.

“AH!!!” Joe and I screamed at the exact same time, and then Joe jumped on top of me.

“GROSS!” The four of them shouted at the same time.

“Are you crazy! Give us back the blanket!” Joe shouted angrily.

“Why?” Nick said rudely, “You didn’t care that we were in the room, we might as well watch you!”

“Nick, I’m serious, damn it!” Joe shouted.

“I have to get my camera phone,” Bailey said as she went through her bag.

“I’m totally on Nick side here, Joe,” Kevin said as he crossed his arms, “Jewel your boob is uncovered and Joe you really have a white butt.”

Just then I felt Joe’s hands over my breasts and I watched as Nina smacked Kevin, “Quit looking,” she said with a light laugh.

“Smile!” Bailey shouted and snapped a couple of pictures.

I hid my face into Joe’s neck, “Seriously, guys this isn’t funny,” I said with a light laugh.

“Maybe next time you’ll learn!” Nick said and then through the blanket back at us.

Joe immediately covered our bodies, “Alright, you guys can get out now,” he said to them, “You’ve seen more than enough.”

“More than we wanted too,” Nick said, “I should lend you a razor and you can shave your rear end.”

The four of them walked out of our room laughing and we stood there in complete defeat.

“…awkward,” Joe said which made me smile slightly.

“Extremely,” I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck, “It was quite funny though.”

He nodded, “Kind of, except for the part when Kevin saw your boob,” he frowned, “I didn’t like that part.”

I shrugged, “It’s okay,” I said as I kissed him lightly, “I had fun.” I winked.

He grinned, “Me too, it was an adventure,” he said as I nodded, “Do you think I have a hairy butt?”

I laughed lightly, “No, it’s not hairy,” I said to him as I kissed him again.

He smiled again, “Good,” he said as he kissed me back, “Happy Birthday, baby.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are greatly appreciated. I laughed so much when writing this chapter. Enjoy!