I'm Not Okay Without You

The Game We Are Playing

Chapter 17

Gerard’s POV

I hung out with the guy’s everyday and Frank was there without his girlfriend. One time I was leaving and Frank said he was gonna leave to. So we walked down the road together. I was gonna keep walking straight but Frank pulled me to the side. We were hidden by trees. He got really close to me where I could feel his breath on me. I wanted to lean in that little distance that was between us and kiss him. Again I stopped myself. He started talking.

“Gerard I need your advice”
“Um...On what” I said I really wasn’t thinking clearly anymore I was thinking of what could happen with me and Frank and I’m starting to get hard. This isn’t gonna be good.
“Me and My Girlfriend Ally”
“Ok what do you need help with?”
“I think she’s cheating on me” After he said this for some reason I was thinking that he didn’t really think that. I had a feeling he was doing this to me on purpose. I decided to fight back.
“Oh well Maybe she is” I said get closer to him. Our faces were only a few inches away from each other. I was now looking him in the eyes. Shit if I don’t back up it’s gonna get hot in here. Franks Breathing was fast and uneasy. I back up and smiled and walked away. If he was playing a game on me he got it right back at him. Frank didn’t follow and I kept walking I pulled out my phone and called Seidee. She was gonna come over to my house and hang out. I got home and not even a minute later Seidee was there. I can’t believe I’m gonna ask her this but I just have to. I want to see if I can make Frank Jealous.

“Seidee I have a question”
“Yea” she said
“Um this is sorta hard”
“What??”
“Um would you help me make Frank Jealous?”
“By doing what?”
“Well acting like my girlfriend”
“But we aren’t going out right”
“Well we would be but we wouldn’t be because I like you as a friend and that’s it really”
“Cool that’s how I see you so no sex right just making out right”
“Right well and hugging”
“Ok that’s cool”

After that little conversation I asked her to hang out with me and the guys tomorrow and I would introduce her as my girlfriend and see what everyone’s reaction would be especially Franks.