I'm Not Okay Without You

Making Frank Jealous and Pissed at Me

Chapter 18
Gerards POV

Me and Seidee went to Mikey’s because that’s were everyone was. Right before we walked in I grabbed Seidee’s hand and then we walked in. Frank and Ally were just sitting there and they were watching TV. Everyone else was scattered around.

“Guys I have something to tell you” I said
“Ok what is it” Bob said
“Ok you all know Seidee well were going out now” I said and I looked at Frank. He wasn’t really showing any emotions. That sucked I wanted at least something. I didn’t care what as long as it was something.
“Congrats bro” Mikey said hugging me
“Yea congrats” Everyone else yelled.
“K I’m thirsty Seidee do you want anything”
“Um no I’m good” she said and sat down on the couch. I went into the kitchen and was looking through the refrigerator and when I closed it there was Frank.

“Whoa hi Frank”
“Hi. I thought you said she was a friend and nothing more” He sounded like he was pissed or something.
“Well we were but she’s really nice and she knows everything about how we used to be and I feel comfortable with her.”
“Oh so you told her about us and that was it”
“Yea but I only did that because I needed someone to talk to and she was supportive of us”
“Then why didn’t you just let the world know” he said and walked off. Now I know he’s pissed. I followed after him and he ran upstairs.
“I’ll be right back” I said and ran up after him. He just shut one of the doors and I walked to it and opened it. He was sitting on the bed.

“Frank I told you I was sorry. I’m still trying to get the nerve up to tell everyone what we used to be.”
“Well Gerard I don’t care anymore I have a girlfriend who I love” he spoke quietly. I knew I had hurt him some how. I felt bad as it was already.
“Frank…I” I started but Ally walked in

“Frankie what’s wrong baby”
“Nothing” he said and she was in his face making out with him. I just left the room and went to Seidee. I sat next to her.

“So is he jealous” she asked
“Yea but he’s also pissed at me.”
“Why?”
“Cause I told you about me and Frank and I haven’t told the world. And plus if you think of it what would you say if the whole world knew you were bi. The world is very judgmental” I said
“Yea but who cares I think you should tell someone else about you and Frank. I know your still in love with him and it looks like he’s still in love with you”
“You think”
“Yea I do think so” After this little talk I didn’t know what to do anymore should I keep playing theses games with him or should I just tell him that I still love him and tell everyone about me and Frank. God this is so hard.