I'm Not Okay Without You

Bad News

Chapter 26

Gerard’s POV

I walked into Frank’s house and saw That Ally had a gun to my babies head and all I could do was stand there shocked. Ally turned and looked at me and I saw the look in Franks eyes he was scared. So was I.
“Gerard,” she said, smiling, “you’re just in time for the show” She said and turned back to face frank. I started moving closer to them.
“Frank is there any last words you’d like to say to Gerard” she said Frank Just looked at me. I was right next to them. Frank was sweating really bad. Ally turned to look at me and I grabbed the gun and moved it away from franks face and the gun went off. Ally fell to the floor and so did I. She scrambled for the gun but Frank got to it before she did. He cocked it.

“Frank” I said standing up and walking over to him
“Gerard I have to get rid of her” he said shaking. He’s probably scared
“Frank don’t you dare do what she was gonna do to you. I love you but if you killed another person I wouldn’t be able to be with you”
“But Gerard she wont leave us alone she will kill us eventually don’t you understand she’s a physo bitch.”
“Yea well Frankie pooh your gonna die no matter what … when Gerard’s not around your gonna die trust me” Ally said and walked out of the house. Frank dropped the gun and fell to the ground. I sat next to him and held him in my arms. He was shaking so I figured he was crying.

“Frank its ok I won’t let anything happen to you”
“I think we should move” he stated I know that he was right
“I agree with you on that… Let’s go to New York”
“Ok that sounds good. We have to be secretive about it though” Frank said
“Ok “ I said and I picked Frank up and we walked to the bedroom. I laid frank on the bed and then I laid next to him. I put my hand around his stomach and tried to get some sleep. I guess I fell asleep right away cause I don’t remember anything after laying down. I woke up to the sun in my eyes and some noise down stairs I was about to get up and go down stairs but I got a call.

“Hello”
“Gerard…….” It was mikey he was crying
“Mikey what’s wrong” I said worried now Mikey rarely cried.
“Grandma… she’s …she’s oh god Gerard I can’t handle this”
“Mikey what happened”
“She’s gone” He said breaking down and balling on the phone.
“Wait as in ….dead”
“Yea”
“Oh my god...” I started to cry. “When?”
“This morning”
“Mikey where are you?”
“At home”
“I’m coming to your house then” I said
“K I got to go I’ll see ya in a few” he said and hung up. I got up and walked to the bathroom and washed the tears off my face and I calmed myself down so that it didn’t look like I had cried. I walked down stairs and went to the kitchen and found frank making coffee. Well trying to make coffee.

“Hey Frank” I said walking to him and hugging him from behind
“Hey” he said
“Um I’m going over to Mikey’s for a bit cause I have to talk to him”
“Ok do you want me to come?”
“No! No that’s ok I mean it’s nothing really important its just brother stuff”
“Oh ok well we should hang out tonight like the band”
“That’s sounds good: I said and kissed him on the cheek
“Grrrrrr I hate this stupid coffee thing”
“Here Frank let me get it together” I said laughing and I put it together. He pouted and said something about he knew how it went he was just frustrated. He finally got a cup of coffee as I was leaving. I told him I would be back in a while but the truth is I really didn’t know what I was gonna do. Talk to Mikey and then what go to a bar and drink away the pain. Well ok so I knew what I was gonna do but I don’t know if mikey will be drinking with me or not. But no matter what I will be drinking tonight.