I'm Not Okay Without You

Theres An Elephant In The Room

chapter 40
Gerards POV

I woke up to a loud noise. When i opened my eyes there were the guys all talking about something that i couldnt quite hear. i blinked a few times sat up and shaked my head and i could hear things but felt an embrace of arms around me. i looked at who was holding me and there was my baby frank. i smiled and hugged him back.

"Babe im so glad your ok"
"Me to" I said squeezing frank tight I didn't want to let go but i had to cause he was backing away. I didnt want to seem like i was wanting him by me so i let him go and in a few seconds mikey was hugging me.

"Gee im so happy your ok i was freaking out i thought you were gonna die and then i was gonna die"
"Mikey i would do everything in my power to come back to you guys" i said even though i didnt really know if it was true. Then Bob and Ray came and hugged me next. It was sorta stiff in the room. Frank was happy i could tell but there was something on his mind. Everyone decided to leave me and frank alone so we could talk. This was my chance to talk to him about what he was thinking.

"Frank why is there and elephant in the room?" i asked
"Huh?"
"Frank whats on your mind. i know your happy but there is something that your not telling me." He didnt answer for a long time.

"Gerard i had a dream... or well it was a daydream or something and i got the call from the hospital and it was the doctor saying you didnt make it. Its got me all worked up cause what if that really happened." Frank said and ran to me and took me into his arms.. Should i tell him of what my dream was.

"Frank i had the same dream but also the good version too I was scared until i woke up in the hospital yesterday."
" Oh Gerard" he said and held on tight. I didnt want to let him go. And i wouldnt let him go not even when the nurses told him to leave i wouldnt.