I'm Not Okay Without You

We Are Connected

Chapter 40
Franks POV

We were all waiting for gee to get up. I was just staring at him waiting till I could hug him. After a few minutes I saw him shake his head and I ran to him and gave him a hug. I was so happy he was ok. I would have been lost without him. I felt him hug back.

“Babe I’m so glad you’re ok”
“Me too” he said and I felt him squeezing me and I wanted to giggle cause it sort of tickled but I held it back. I started to back away cause I couldn’t handle the ticklieness and I was gonna give the others time to see him. After I was off of Gerard mikey ran to him and hugged him and was really happy and loud.

“Gee im so happy your ok I was freaking out I thought you were gonna die and then I was gonna die”
“Mikey I would do everything in my power to come back to you guys” he said and he was meaning it and mikey was much happier than he had been ever since gee went into surgery. But as everyone else hugged Gerard I was thinking about my dream. Was that a sign or something? No Gerard was fine he was up and alive and happy…hopefully. Everyone left and it was just me and him.

“Frank why is there an elephant in the room?” Gerard asked
“Huh?” I was confused what did that mean.
“Frank what’s on your mind? I know you’re happy but there is something that you’re not telling me”
I didn’t know what to tell him finally I decided to tell him about the dream.

"Gerard I had a dream... or well it was a daydream or something and I got the call from the hospital and it was the doctor saying you didn’t make it. Its got me all worked up cause what if that really happened." After I said this I ran to him and took him into my arms. I let a few tears drop and then bam that’s when he told me of his dream.

"Frank I had the same dream but also the good version too I was scared until I woke up in the hospital yesterday." When he said that it made me feel like we were connected.
" Oh Gerard" I said holding on tight to him. He moved over and let me lay on the bed and soon I fell asleep in his embrace. I woke up to the nurse and gerard talking. I pretended to be asleep and finally the nurse left and I kissed Gerard on the lips.
“I thought you were asleep” he said
“I was but I heard you and well you just deserve a kiss” I said kissing him again
“Oh…im sorry but im tired”
“That’s fine lets go back to bed” I said and we cuddled all night long.