I'm Not Okay Without You

Were You Having Sex???

SEX SCENE AHEAD--MANSEXXXX WATCHOUT

Chapter 7

Frank started kissing me. I kissed back and flipped him over so I was on top. I started to take of his shirt and once his was off I took mine off. I started to kiss down his stomach and he let out a soft moan. I started to unbuckle his pants and I let some of the pressure off. All he was in was his boxers and I slipped those off really fast. I kissed his member and he let out another moan. I licked around the tip of his member and he let out a moan along with my name.

“Gerard …..Take me” he said with that I started to suck on his hard erected member and I continued to give him a blow job. He started moaning louder and then he finally exploded in my mouth. I took it all in and licked up what was left. Frank’s breathing started to calm down as I worked my way back up to his lips. He then started to unbuckle my pants to take care of me. He flipped me over and proceeded to take care of me. He used his hand and started giving me a hand job. When I was moaning his name he started getting faster kissing me to keep the moans muffled. I was about to come when he stopped. He stopped kissing me too. He moved down and took me in his mouth it felt so good. A few minutes later I cam and he just took me in like I took him in. He moved back up to my lips and we were making out again. We heard someone open the bus door and so we quickly got dressed and stopped moving.

“God it smells like sex back here” from who it sounded like it was Mikey.
“Frank get under the covers over here ok” I whispered and Frank climbed over me and laid as close as he could to me and under the cover. Mikey pulled back the curtain and I turned and glanced at him.

“Hey Mikey” I said acting tired
“Hey …Were you having sex”
“Why”
“Because it smells like you did in here”
“Maybe”
“With who”
“Mikey I haven’t had sex”
“Oh ok well have you seen Frank”
“No why”
“Well we were suppose to go to the bar together”
“Oh well he might be in the other bus”
“Maybe” he said and left. After we heard the door shut Frank got out from under the covers and went to the front of the bus and looked out to make sure Mikey wouldn’t see him.

“K Gee I forgot I told him that. But we will have more of this ok.” He said and then he gave me a quick kiss and walked off the bus. I grabbed some Febreze and I sprayed it in the bunk area and in my bunk. Then I went back to the front of the bus and watched TV till it got dark out then everyone came back on the bus.