I'm Not Okay Without You

Taking Care Of A Sticky Situation

Chapter 45
Gerard’s POV

When Frank blacked out I was freaking out. I didn’t know what happened and when I saw that pool of blood I freaked out I didn’t want to lose him. Then after he woke up he tells me he saw Ally before he blacked out. That makes everything worse. I can’t lose my baby and I’m getting rid of this chick for good. After Frank fell back asleep I told the guys we would have to cancel this show cause I wasn’t leaving Frank cause I was worried for him. They all understood. They all left except for Mikey I asked him to stay with Frank for a few minutes so I could take care of something. I left the hospital so I could turn my phone on and I called one of my buddies old worker.

“Hello” he said
“Hey Lenny its Me Gerard”
“Oh Hello Gerard what can I do for you today”
“Um I had a favor to ask”
“Yea what is it?”
“Do you know anyone that could kill someone?”
“Yes I do but what do you need it for?”
“Well theres this girl who is trying to kill me and Frank but mostly me but I don’t want either of us hurt and she just injured him and I’m gonna kill her once I see her”
“Cool down Gerard. I’ll take care of it who is it.”
“Ally Stone”
“Yea she’s in Pennsylvania right now”
“Ok I wont be able to do anything Right now but I’m gonna fly down to were you are and I’ll protect you until we see her again.”
“ Ok thanks Lenny I owe you a bunch”
“Its all good Gerard”
“Well I gotta go back Mikey can’t keep an eye on Frank forever”
“Alright I’ll call you when I’m on my way.”
“Awesome thanks” I said and we hung up. I ran back into Franks room happy as I could be soon we would be rid of Ally and me and Frank could live happily without fear of our lives.