I'm Not Okay Without You

What Happened?

Chapter 44
Franks POV

Once we got back to the bus everyone was waiting for us.
“You guys ok now?” Ray asked
“Yea were great.” I said smiling
“Good……Frank what the hell happened to your eye?” Everyone said.
“Um… Yea I was angry and punched him in the face” Gerard said shyly
“Wow I didn’t know you could hit Gerard.” Mikey said
“HaHa very funny” Gerard said and grabbed me by the waist. “I’m taking My Boyfriend into the back and were going to hang out with out you guys”
“EWWWW! Don’t tell us that” Bob said
“What were going to actually hangout nothing else”
“Hey! What if I wanted to do something” I whined
“Oh…um well we can do something then”
“Yay!” I said and planted a kiss on Gerard’s lips.
“Get a room” Ray said
“We wil” I said and pulled Gerard to the bunk area. We didn’t do anything but make out. Which was more than enough right now. We didn’t want to have sex on the bus since the sex smell would be stuck on it and yea. So we decided to wait till we got to a hotel then we would room together and yea so on. We fell asleep only to be waken up by Mikey saying it was time to go to sound check. Where we really that tired. I didn’t think so but I guess I was wrong. As we were walking out of the bud and to the venue something hit my head. On instinct I put my hand to where the something hit and when I pulled my hand away it was covered in blood. I started to feel dizzy and I saw something then I blacked out. I was out for a while I didn’t know how long but I opened my eyes.
“Frankie your ok” Gerard’s sweet voice said.
“What happened”
“Something hit you in the head and you just blacked out or something and we brought you to the hospital and then you woke up.”
“So I wasn’t out that long?”
“No thankfully.” I looked at Gerard and I saw that he had been crying. I reached out and held his face in my hand and I rubbed his cheek. Man am I in Love or what. Finally The Doctor left and I pulled Gerard close to me. And during our hug I whispered into his ear “ We need to talk in private” he pulled away and looked at me then told everyone that we needed to talk and they easily left. When the room was empty I told Gerard what I had seen.

“Gerard we need to take care of Ally soon”
“Why?”
“I saw her right before I blacked out and I think she’s the one who threw whatever it was at me.”
“Oh that makes sense….you know what we will be rid of her soon I promise you baby” he said and kissed me. I trust Gerard but what if she gets to one or both of us before we can get rid of her. I’m npt losing Gerard any time soon and I’ll make sure of that.