I'm Not Okay Without You

Hooking Seidee And Mikey Up!

Chapter 50
Franks POV

With my luck I beat Bob at guitar hero and it was amazing he was crying like a baby cause he thought he was the best there ever was. He’s such a riot. Finally after a couple hours Ray and Bob left. Mikey called once telling us he was staying at Seidee’s for the night. I was ok with that so was Gerard. Since we were interrupted earlier by the two freaks. Ok Bob and Ray aren’t freaks but hell we’re all weird so I mean we might as well be freaks. Gerard was quiet the whole time. I didn’t know what was on his mind. I mean did he know that ally was lying and he didn’t tell me cause he doesn’t really care for me. Panic started to set into me. No he would never do that he loves me I know he does if he didn’t why would he still be here. Why would he be trying to have sex with me. He loves me and I know it. Right after Bob and Ray left Gerard went upstairs he didn’t say anything I followed and just crawled next to him in the bed but he had his back to me. What was going on in his head. This man was confusing me. We were perfectly fine a few hours ago but now. God this is the worst thing ever. Within a few minutes I heard Gerard’s steady breathing. He finally had fallen asleep. I just laid there thinking maybe I should check on ally. She hasn’t called for a few days and that’s odd. I got up and went and grabbed the house phone. I dialed her number. It rang a few times then I heard a male voice. Did I call the wrong number? I hung up and redialed it and this time ally answered.

“Hello”
“Ally? Who answered your phone when I called?”
“No one. When did you call?”
“Like a few seconds ago”
“Oh well it didn’t ring sorry….maybe you dialed the wrong number.”
“Maybe….So when is the doctors appointment?” I don’t thik I dialed the wrong number I think she has a guy over there.
“In 2 days. Didn’t you get my message yesterday?” she asked
“No what did you say in it?” maybe Gerard deleted it and didn’t remember to mention it.
“well I just said we need to hang out before the doctors appointment. And then I said that It was on Friday and that you should call me. And that’s about it.”
“ok well I’m busy for the next couple days so after the doctors appointment we can hangout.” Yea maybe never. I don’t want to see this bitch. She’s ruining my relationship with Gerard.
“Ok that sounds good. Ok well I’m tired so I’m going to bed so I’ll call you tomorrow when I’m up so we can talk about the doctors appointment.”
“ok bye” I said and hung up. I stayed downstairs for awhile then the next thing I knew it was morning. I had fallen asleep on the couch. Gerard was already up and in the kitchen. I could hear his spoon hit the bowl of his cereal along with a few slurps after the clink. He had to slurp the milk up. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a cup of coffee.

“So why’d you sleep on the couch?” Gerard asked
“I didn’t mean to I ust past out there”
“well you know I didn’t sleep at all last night”
“Why not? You were asleep when I called ally”
“No I wasn’t I was just laying there thinking.”
“sorry”
“Yea so what did you and ally talk about?” I could tell he was angry about me calling ally.
“When the doctors appointment was and that we should hang out before then and that was about it.”
“Oh….so your gonna hang out with her?” he had a hurt look on his face.
“No. I told her I couldn’t cause I was busy….Gerard I’m not going to hangout with her…..we need to hang out and I need to know what’s happening between us.”
“What are you talking about?”
“Do you not want to be with me?” I asked
“No! I want to be with you forever but that bitch Ally is getting in the way”
“Ok I understand that.”
“Now about us hanging out….What do you have in mind?”
“I don’t know anything really. I just want to be with you as much as I can.” To me that sounded like I was dying and not going to have enough time left in my life.
“Frankie I Love you!” Gerard said and smiled
“I Love you too Gerard” and I lightly pressed my lips to his.