I'm Not Okay Without You

Seeing Seidee

Chapter 50
Gerards Pov

Frank was in a good mood the next day and he even said we should go to mikey’s cause he wanted to talk to him in person. So of coarse to get out of the house I said yes and we left. I called Mikey on the way and told him we were coming up to see him and he was excited. I wanted to know why frank had to talk to Mikey. Once we got to Mikey’s Frank hugged him and then said he had someone He had to go see.
“Lets go Se Seidee!!” Frank said all smiles
“What? Now?” Mikey asked
“Yea now I told her we would go see her”
“Well she is a hottie”
“Well……” Frank really wanted Mikey to go
“Ok lets do it!” Mikey said and smiled
“Alright get packed and well leave to go to our house then ill call her or email which ever works.”
“Ok” and like that we were waiting to go see Seidee. The next couple hours where a blur but I know that we had gotten back to New jersey and were dropping off Mikey’s stuff at our house and then driving to Seidee’s. Lucky us Frank forgot to tell her we were coming so she was shocked.
“Frank I only talked to you yesterday and you already come over.” She said smiling
“Yea well I brought Mikey” he said smiling
“I see that….Hi Mikey” she did a little wave
“Hey”
“What about me?” I asked feeling left out
“How could I forget you!” she said and gave me a hug.
“Good I was gonna go ape on your ass” after I said that we all cracked up laughing.
“god I’ve missed you guys” she said and let us in.

Fwd>>>> a few hours

Me and Frank left and went home leaving Mikey to stay with Seidee and hopefull there was something being done. Like some hooking up cause you could tell that they liked eachother and wanted eachother. All we had to do was wait now for them to get together. When we got back to the house there was a message and of coarse I checked it. And there was the voice of the woman I hated with a passion at this moment.

“Hey Frank its Ally I wanted to see if you wanted to hang out with me before the doctor appointment I mean we should start to hang with each other again since we are having a kid together so call me you know my number” and that was it. I hated her. She was probably lying about this kid. I seriously wouldn’t be surprised if she is lying about this whole pregnancy shit. I deleted the message and walked away pretending it was never on there. I know that’s mean but hell I don’t like or trust her one bit. I walked upstairs to were Frank was laying on the bed and I crawled next to him and just waited for him to say something. I finally just turned to face him and I stared at his features. Watching breathing and looking at the ceiling. I couldn’t take my eyes off of him.

“What?” he asked still looking at the ceiling. I couldn’t answer him I don’t know why but I just couldn’t talk. For some reason he had hypnotized me. Finally he looked over at me and saw that I was still looking at him.
“Gerard?” he had a tone that sounded like he was worried. I couldn’t get myself to speak. I was like I said hypnotized by this beautiful man in front of my eyes. He moved closer.
“Gerard baby are you ok” this time I forced myself to nod. He didn’t find it convincing so he got real close to me and was looking me in the eyes. His lips were only inches away from mine and I could feel his breath on me.
“You sure baby?” and this time I didn’t do anything but crash my lips onto his. I wanted him right now. That’s all I cared for until that stupid phone rang. I knew who it probably was and I didn’t care for her one bit. So as Frank started to get up I pulled him back down and kissed him he let me kiss him for a bit but still tried to get up to answer the phone.
“Babe let me get that” I didn’t want him leaving me now cause if he did then this mood would be ruined with ally’s thoughts in his head. This time I pulled him down and got on top of him and pinned him down so that he couldn’t move at all. He got that smirk on his face and knew what I was think…or so he thinks. I bet he was thinking that I was thinking we should have sex ok well that only be half right but still it wasn’t all right. We were kissing till we heard the door being pounded on. This fuck us over big time. I stopped right away and got off of frank and went by myself to answer the door. But Frank was actually right behind me. I opened the door to see non other than Bob and Ray.

“What the hell are you guys doing?” I asked
“Oh well we knew you guys were home and we wanted to hang out.” Ray said
“Yea plus I have to beat Frank in guitar hero now since I beat Ray” bob said laughing
“Oh its on biotch!” Frank said laughing.
“Sure your going down!” Bob said and in walked bob and ray and they all went to the living room and I went and checked the answering machine but there was no message good thing to I’d hate to have to delete another message by ally….. Not! Fuck that I know she’s up to something bad and I don’t know why frank doesn’t think so too. Well Ill have a chat with him eventually about this.