Kill All Your Friends

Chapter 20

I almost gotta go spend time with the family. Grr but until i leave I wanna update really quick. It gonna be a short filler.
______________________________________________________________________
Frank's P.O.V

I cant believe it. Gerard kidnapped up. I don't know where we are. I think were in someones basement. its dark. The only bit of light is the small light bulb hanging above me... and Mikey. Gerard slammed against Mikey's head. He fell to the floor then fell unconscious

***Flashback***

I saw Ray's Fro in the hands of Gerard's Friend. I think his name was Robert?...Wait Bert ! That's it! Bert was holding ray's Fro.

"I-is that...hair... no. its...Ray's Afro...Why do you have Ray Toro's damn Afro!" Mikey stuttered out. While Mikey was yelling at Bert, I saw Gerard advance towards Mikey with a baseball in his hands. Why the fuck would Gerard have a baseball bat? He doesn't even play baseball!

I yelled. he was gonna hit Mikey! He did he swung the bat against Mikey's head and he collapsed on the floor. I saw his eyes fluttering.

I screamed as Bert grabbed me from behind he turned me around and punched me in the stomach. hard. then he held his hand against my mouth so I wouldn't shriek anymore.

When I saw Mikey his eyes were now shut. I guess he fainted. I whimpered as Gerard dragged Mikey by his legs outside. "Bert. Get the van!" Gerard yelled out. I whimpered gain. My Mikey. He was hurt.

"Shut up!" Bert said. He kicked Me behind my legs and I fell. I looked up at Bert's eyes. Pleading for him to let us go.

"You know, if I didn't have to kidnap you. I would so fuck you right now."

I whimpered once again as he gripped my ass. I didn't like having a man who I didn't know grab my behind. That was for Mikey.

I grabbed a fistful of hair took me outside and pushed my into a van. I fell face first into the van. I groaned in pain. Why does it have to Be nighttime. where no one can see us. I began to sob quietly as I saw Mikey on the other side of the large van. eyes closed. Hurt.

I crawled over to him and kissed the side of his head. where he got hit. and began to caress and stoke his hair. I held him tightly.

The van doors slammed open. I saw Gerard. He looked like a murderer. His eyes filled with anger.

"You! come over here!"

I yelped as he pointed at me. I gripped Mikey tight and began to shift myself towards the back until my back was touching the vans wall.

"don't make me come in there" he said showing some rope and a black piece of cloth"

I whimpered and kept on pressing my back against the wall clawing at the walls. still holding Mikey against me

"Fuck" he cursed and crawled into the van. I whimpered and began to cry more

"Don't hurt me. p-please don't hurt me and Mikey" I whispered.

He smirked grabbed a fistful of hair and pushed my face down. my nose hit the floor and i was laying on the stomach. he pulled my arms back and tied them with the rope. He traced patterns on my back when he was done. he flipped my over.my back was crushing my arms.he flipped me over and put both his legs on he side of my hips and stared into my eyes.

"You broke my heart and now your going to pay for it bitch" he kissed me roughly and wrapped the cloth around my eyes. I screamed. I couldn't see anything.

"shut up! do you want me to get Bert in here to take care of you during the ride. He told me he likes you. I think he'll enjoy you being here.helpless. so he can do anything to you" He said sternly

I shook my head no. "Good" he said

I lay there on the floor. my back crushing my arms. and my eyes blindfolded. I rolled over until I felt my arm touch Mikey's soft flesh. I leaned against him. Rested my head on his should. At least I thought it was his shoulder. and cried my self to sleep.

"I love you Mikey" I whispered before I fell into a deep painful sleep.


***End Flashback***

I stopped my daydreaming and looked up as someone opened the door. I looked once more at Mikey who was still slumped on his chair. hands tied behind the chair. same as me. except I was awake.

Some walked in the shadows.not showing they're face. "Bert" I asked terrified. he before I fell asleep i heard him asking permission to...rape me

He came out of the shadows. It wasn't Bert

"Hello Frankie" Gerard said with a smirk.

I gulped hard as tears cam rolling down my cheeks once more.