Kill All Your Friends

Chapter 23

I added more to Chapter 22. So I guess you guys have to re-read it if you want to know what happened. There's only 2 more chapters left. Thanks for Reading!
_______________________________________________________________________
Frank's P.O.V

I heard a snap. I looked over. Gerard had snapped Mikey's neck. My eyes hurt so much from crying. But more tears rushed out. Mikey's gone. He's actually gone.

I couldn't looked at Mikey's dead body. I closed my eyes. and let the tears fall out of the corner of my eyes.

I heard footsteps and I opened my eyes. Gerard stood in front my me. He looked at me with pity.

" you should have never slept with him. If you didn't. He would still be alive. and you would be able to keep your life"

so i was going to go too...at least I'll be with Mikey. I had no one left. Gerard killed bob. Ray killed himself. Gerard had gone crazy and hated my guts. who else was left? I was alone.

"Bert remove the rag" as he removed the tape and rug I bit him. Hard. i didn't let go until Gerard held my nose so I couldn't breathe. i let go. Bert's hand was a bloody mess.

"You son of a bitch!" he punched my on the other eyes. Great now two black eyes.

"just kill me. i don't care." I whispered glancing at Mikey's dead body.

"I made you suffer didn't I" Gerard asked

I nodded. "Please. I'm begging you. i have no one Left. You kill me."

Gerard walked up the stairs. Bert followed

Gerard came back with a gun. He walked slowly to me. and placed the gun at my temple

"I love you Mikey" I whispered I closed my eyes. and waited...nothing happened

I opened my eyes to see Gerard pacing around the room

"No no no, your supposed to suffer. I cant just kill you. you need to feel pain!"

I closed my eyes again and thought.

"You know what? fine just make me suffer. i had a great life. I got to cheat on you. I got to fuck your brother. oh and Ive even had dirty thoughts of your good' ol friend Bert!"

That's right get mad. I lied and lied more. Get mad.

"I swear your brother is the best fuck Ive ever had"

Gerard swiftly turned around and aimed the gun at my head. I smiled. He yelled. *BANG*

and it all went black
_______________________________________________________________________
ah you'll probably hate me for killing them
comment make me happy