Kill All Your Friends

Chapter 22

OK only a few more chapters left I want to finish this story before school starts. which is on Wednesday. I gotta focus on my studies or else my mom will take away more things i love away from me. Thanks for all the comments!
_______________________________________________________________________
Mikey's P.O.V

oh Jesus, my head hurts so bad. I groaned and slowly opened my eyes

"Where am I?" i said to one one in particular

"Mikey!"

"I turned around and saw Frank with a black eye, a bleeding lip, messed up hair, and he was also crying. I Gasped as I remembered what happened. Gerard kidnapped us. Gerard did this. and I'm pretty sure he made Frank's face like that.

"Frank! " I tried to move but my arms were tied behind my back in an uncomfortable position. and my legs were also tired to the chair on the bottom. I squirmed and tried to move

"No point in moving there Mikes. i got you tied up real good"

I turned around to see Gerard just standing there. With a cheesy smile on his face. he better wipe of that smile cause this isn't funny.

"Frankie are you okay?" He nodded and continued to cry. "why are we here?" I said through gritted teeth.

Gerard sighed and told me the whole story explaining everything. By the time he was done. I was even angrier. "You don't deserve Frank. He's an amazing guy. But you, you are a pathetic loser. All you do is drink and snap at everyone. I don't know why Frank decided to be with you!"

I saw Gerard's eyes filled with pure rage. He walked over slowly. I got scared. Gerard is capable of anything.

He brought his face close to mine. I could feel his hot breath on my nose.

"and I thought I was gonna let you off easy. I'm glad I didn't"

He went into the back and came back with a..Knife?

"G-Gerard...What are you doing" I asked full of fear. Frank was crying rivers now.

"and if the strong good ol' Bob Bryar was easy. It must be easier with you."

" Fucker! how could you killed bob! If you killed Bob you led Ray to kill himself you son of a bitch!"

Gerard learned towards me "oh how strange. That my little brother doesn't know how much I love revenge. A beautiful word, isn't it?

He pressed the lightly blade against my neck. Blood slowly ran down my throat. I yelped in pain. I heard Frank wailing. and yelling "Stop!"

"BERT! GET THE FUCK DOWN HERE!" Gerard yelled

Gerard's P.O.V

I called Bert down here. All of Frank's wailing is really starting to annoy me. Bert came running down.

"Bert! get that rag and stuff it in Frank's mouth!"

"sure thing Boss" Bert ran over to the table and got a dirty rag.

"Mikey! don't you dare get near me! Mi-" Bert stuffed the cloth in Frank's mouth and sealed it with duck tape. All we could hear was muffled Cries.

"d-don't.." was all Mikey said.

"awww poor mikes . Losing blood there aren't we?

He began to cry and sob.

"l-leave Frankie a-alone" he whispered

"NO" and after I had said that . I plunged the knife in Mikey's Gut.

He yelled in pain. And Frank began to thrash around in his seat.

I walked around Mikey and ruffled his hair.

"You see, this is what happened when you mess with my property"

"He's not your property"

*SNAP*

Mikey slumped on the chair. He finally suffered. Mikey lay dead as I cracked his neck. He finally Suffered. No I'm not talking about Mikey. I'm talking about Frank. The only way to make Frank Iero suffer was to take away the things he loves

Frank yelled out things. i had no idea what he said. he had a dirty rag in his mouth. He closed his eyes as tears ran down his eyes some more.

"Too bad baby bro. You couldve lived if you hadn't touched MY frank"
_______________________________________________________________________
made it longer. Just for you
dang i killed Mikey.....
it had to be done
oh and just so you know
I DO NOT hate MCR
its just a story