Kill All Your Friends

Chapter 3

(A/N Thanks for the comments . They make me happy. =] )

Gerard's P.O.V

Okay, so whose life will end first. Mikey or Frank. I Tried not to cry. I seriously did.

Why are you crying?!? They made your life miserable!

oh great now I have a voice in my head.

"But I l-love Frankie" How can I still love him? He cheated on me with my brother!

Why are you chickening out? You HAVE to kill them. and dont forget the others that made your life miserable.Remember what Bob did? When you got sent to Jail for Drunk Driving, Who Bailed you out? not Bob. You begged him to bail you out. But what did you get? He yelled at you saying what a Pathetic alcoholic you are. oh what a great friend. He even told the cops to let you stay another week in jail. He said you deserved it. He didn't care when the people in the jail beat you when they found out you were a fag.

" Your right, I should kill them" Tears were pouring out . I chuckled. Great now I'm going insane.I'm talking to the voice in my head. Fan-Fucking-Tastic.

Just to make sure you won't chicken out on killing Bob, what about that time he poured all your beer down the drain, and the Vodka and Jack Daniels. He put it all down the drain. what a great friend eh?

I got angry. I got the beer bottle i had my hand and chucked it at the wall

"I HATE YOU ! I HATE YOU. YOU LEFT ME TO ROT IN THE JAIL! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT! I DON'T DESERVE IT! YOUR GONNA DIE! YOUR GONNA BURN IN HELL!"

"who are you talking to Gee Gee?" someone said

I turned around... oh shit. There he was. Mikey was there.

"How long were you standing there Mikey"

"Long enough to hear your sudden outburst... Who do you hate Gee?"

No one Mikey. I was just... Mind your own Business"

"But you were yelling at someone Gee Gee, Do you want me to make you coffee . Or something to calm you down" he said nervously

"I.DON'T.NEED.ANYTHING"

"Bu--"

"I SAID I DONT NEED ANYTHING! NOW GET OUT OF MY APARTMENT! I DON'T NEED YOU. YOUR NOT MY BROTHER!. GO HOME AND FUCK FRANK!"

He was crying by now. he turned and walked away. "I miss you Gee Gee. And just remember I love you." he said. and then he left

I stayed silent for a while. The walked to the refrigerator. Grabbed a beer, and began to watch Saw III. i need to study. so I can be ready.

____________________________________________________________________

(A/N Tell me what you think. I would appreciate comment =]