Kill All Your Friends

Chapter 4

Mikey's P.O.V

I sighed. I sensed something was wrong with Gerard . I donut know it was a weird feeling. I Hope he doesn't start drinking.

"Mikeeeeyyy are you okay? you look as if a clown with pink hair just popped out and stole your boxers!" he said happily

"Wait what? A clown with pink hair? Your very VERY weird Frankie" I froze "Did you by any chance eat skittles"

"Maybeeeeeeee OK! maybe i did I surrender! don't kill me! or maybe you can punish me" he said seductively.

"Maybe I will but later. I need to go visit Gee"

"Gah! fine!" he said .He began to pout.

He's so cute . That's why I love him so much. A cute little hyper guy. He's great in bed too. HeeHee...wait did i just giggle?

"Well ima go visit Gee I'll be back in an hour"

"FINE! I'LL JUST GO MAKE MYSELF A SAMMICH! YES I SAID SAMMICH!" he yelled walking towards the kitchen

"OK fine bye! love you!" i yelled back
______________________________________________________________________

Frank's P.O.V
as I walked into the kitchen I began to think. Something was bugging me. I wasn't to happy about Mikey visiting Gee. Gerard can be a violent guy sometimes.. I still cant believe Gerard forgave us. He took it pretty well.

I'm not too sure about Mikey going to Gerard's apartment. I mean, Gerard's been acting very VERY strange lately. He seems... Freaky-ish.

I have a feeling Mikey's Not gonna come home okay...

"OK fine bye! love you!" He yelled back

"Okaaay byeeeee" I said poking my head out of the kitchen.

_____________________________________________________________________

Mikey's P.O.V

"Okaaay byeeeee" He yelled Back.

I left the house. I jumped into my Red Jeep and started driving towards Gerard's House.

Time Elapse

I finally got to Gee's House. I heard someone yelling from inside the house

"I HATE YOU ! I HATE YOU. YOU LEFT ME TO ROT IN THE JAIL! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT! I DON'T DESERVE IT! YOUR GONNA DIE! YOUR GONNA BURN IN HELL!" I heard Gerard yell.

I burst through the door. Gerard didn't seem to notice me though. He chucked a beer bottle at the wall.

I was terrified. "who are you talking to Gee Gee?" I asked nervously

He turned around. He looked shocked.. there was an awkward silence. He finally spoke

"How long were you standing there Mikey" he asked nervously

"Long enough to hear your sudden outburst... Who do you hate Gee?"

"No one Mikey. I was just... Mind your own Business" he said sternly

"But you were yelling at someone Gee Gee, Do you want me to make you coffee . Or something to calm you down" I asked. Coffee always fixes everything

"I.DON'T.NEED.ANYTHING" he said slowly. He was starting to scare me

"Bu--" he cut me off.

"I SAID I DON'T NEED ANYTHING! NOW GET OUT OF MY APARTMENT! I DON'T NEED YOU. YOUR NOT MY BROTHER!. GO HOME AND FUCK FRANK!" he yelled

ouch that hurt... that hurt really bad. I remember that night . It was an amazing night.

Flashback

I walked towards the door. it was raining. i was visiting Frank. I opened the door. there was Frank. he was sobbing uncontrollably.

"Frank !!" I embraced him in a hug. he was shivering. he was shaking and so were his legs and his whole body. "what happened?"

G-Gerard went out... and went to go drink again.. and he said he hated me for not letting him drink" he said

I embraced him again.

his shaking ,It caused friction on my...well..you know...

Frank noticed my erection. He looked at me. wiped his tears. and whispered in my ear, "you want me to help you with that" I smile and we both ran upstairs. We both took off our clothes.

and we both crawled into bed well.. you know

Next thing i knew. Gerard walked in and started yelling at us. Frank was terrified. i told Gerard he didn't deserve Frank. He got mad and left...


End Flashback

I was crying. Gerard said some pretty harsh words.

"I miss you Gee Gee. And just remember I love you." I managed to say.

Then I left...

Time elapse.

i got home , got in the house, and ran into Frank's arms. He looked startled.

"Whats Wrong" he asked. I told him what happened and he took me in his arms and rocked me back and forth telling em everything was going to be okay. I love Frank So much. He'll always be there for me...I fell asleep in his arms. in the arms of the love of my life...

___________________________________________________________________

(a/n i hope you liked. It.
. comments make me happy !