Kill All Your Friends

Chapter 8

Mikey's P.O.V

Gerard and Bob have been for for a while. I was beginning to get worried. It's not safe for them to be out this late at night.

I heard muffled cries and some one banging on the door. I got up quickly and opened the door.

I nearly fainted when I saw who was at the door. It was Gerard.. He was covered in a bit of blood. and bruises were slowly appearing on his. face

"Oh my god! G-Gerard!"

"It was horrible Mikes! We were walking towards an the liqueur store. and a guy came behind us. a-and he grabbed Bob. he started asking up for money. I only had 30 bucks. a-and he got mad when we didn't have any more. and he. k-killed Bob! I-i ran away to get help. I couldn't help him! he was already...Dead..."

I was too shocked to say anything. I collapsed on the floor and burst out crying.

"BOB CANT BE DEAD! NO! NO! YOUR LYING! YOU LIAR! WHY ARE YOU LYING GERARD! YOUR MY BROTHER! BROTHERS DON'T DO THIS TO EACH OTHER. HE'S NOT DEAD! YOU'LL SEE! HE'S GONNA COME WALKING THROUGH THAT DOOR ANY MINUTE NOW!

Frank walked over. He was crying too. " Shh B-Bob's not coming back. He's g-gone" he began to rub my back.

"NO!" I ran outside "BOB COME BACK!" i yelled.

Frank dragged me inside. "Stop Mikey..." He rocked me back and forth. He cried into my shoulder.I held onto him tightly. "H-he cant be gone, Frankie I don't want him to be gone"

Gerard just stood there staring at me and Frank. He walked away to help Ray who was crying hysterically. He was pulling at his hair, pulling out little pieces of hair. Gerard was the first to calm down. Then Ray, then Frank. But I couldn't stop. My best friend was gone.

"I'll be back. i need to ..think" Gerard said.

Gerard's P.O.V

Damn, they didn't take it too well. It hurt me to see Mikey freaking out...

Why should it hurt you. he slept with your Frankie

Right... I pulled out the slip of paper that i ripped out from my notebook.

Frank Iero
Mikey Way
Ray ToroBob Bryar

Hm . That was easy.

I left the bathroom. and went downstairs. To find Ray just standing there. Not doing anything. Frank with his head in his hands. and Mikey sitting in a corner scratching at the wall. Bunch of idiots...

"I gotta go.. clear my head. I'm going home"

"We have to call the police" Frankie said.

I didn't care. New Jersey's police suck. they would never find out.

[A/N remember its fiction.]

"He's not gone. Come back. Please come back"

I turned around. To see Mikey rocking back and forth. Whispering reassuring words to himself.

I sighed and left. Wondering if Mikey would end up in a Looney bin.
_______________________________________________________________________
comments make me happy =]