Let's Get Reckless.

Back On It.

Jamie woke up and checked her agenda today on her new Blackberry. Not much, but the 17 Again premiere was tonight and she was supposed to attend. She actually declined premieres, too many other celebrities her age. That’s all who go now. But the downside was missing the camera time. Lots was there, and Jamie was getting a piece tonight. She checked her e-mail to see the instructions for tonight.



Mingle. That’s what you need to do tonight, Jamie. Talk and smile pretty for the camera. We need them asking about the show. And you could even talk about the rumors they have made about you. I can highly predict this movie will suck and I apologize for that. Zac Efron isn't all too great. Anyway; you will meet with Tina Zimmer from 17 before going. That is big. Be good.

-Margaret


She smiled at the e-mail and leaped off her queen sized four poster bed. It was about 2 feet off the ground. She landed on her Brazilian Cherry hardwood floor in her ankle socks. The full size mirror by her balcony showed a wavy haired Jamie so she fixed her hair before going downstairs to have some breakfast.

"Hey Mom" She greeted her mother at their kitchen two person table, taking the other seat.

"Morning, Hun. Good sleep?" Lisa asked her daughter, sipping some coffee while Isa prepared a plate for Jamie.

" Yep. Caught up on that book you gave me. Its crazy." Jamie nodded, drinking her glass of Grapefruit juice.

"It’s really good. Lots of twists and turns."

"Mhm." She agreed with her mother and ate when Isa set her plate of scrambled eggs and wheat toast in front of her.

-----

Image

"Okay." She checked her makeup once again before grabbing her clutch and stepping out of the limo she came in. She only stored her makeup and phone in the bag. She knew some people were reduced to theft. Emergency money was kept in the side of her bra, something she'd learned from her mom.

Cameras turned toward her and she heard her name being called as she strolled down the carpet. Looking ahead she spotted the casts of Sonny With A Chance, Hannah Montana, and Taylor Swift, Aly & Aj, Amanda Bynes, and Britney Snow. Jamie figured she'd catch up with Britney since that’s who was closest to her. And because Britney Snow was a really nice girl.

"Hey." Jamie greeted the other actress with a hug as cameras snapped away.

"Are you guys friends?" One person asked as Britney set her arm on my side.

"Of course. Britney's a sweetheart." I smiled and we both giggled.

"Where have you been Jamie. We haven't seen you much?" Another asked.

"Well I've been working on new things. Just Gotta Make It has a new season being worked on. I'm going to start on my first part in a movie which is really exciting. I haven't been up to much but preparation." I nodded.

"Oh so are you two excited for the movie?"

"Oh of course. It looks really good. I'm jealous that Vanessa gets Zac though." Britney laughed.

"Well have fun." They sad and the two girls continued down the carpet.

"Nice to see you, Jamie" Britney said.

"Yep. I guess I've been keeping my distance."

"You don't have to play safe, Hun. Your a star. Live a little." She nudged her. Jamie smiled a little and nodded her head. She did play it safe. Her career was her main concern. It was her dream. And she didn't want it ruined by wrong impressions the cameras made.

The two girls split up and Jamie took more of the similiar questions about her show and spoke on her new movie. She waved, blew kisses, signed paper scarps, and took photos with her fans. Now that was important to her. Fans. She really appreciated their support even if she hadn't a time of need where she was desperate for it. She greeted and posed with other stars as they finally reached the inside of the theater. Thankfully, the concession was open.

"Umm. A blue rasberry slushy and the cookie dough things." She told the candy guy.

"Ohh. Blue is my favorite too" Someone said from behind her. She turned around to see Joe Jonas smiling at her, his brothers behind him.

"Hi. I'm Jamie." She said politely not really wanting to start a big conversation. She'd never met these guys before. Actually she kept her distance like they were a plague. The youngest Jonas had the most colorful rep out of them all, Joe coming in second. In interviews and such, they seemed like nice guys. It wasn't a risk Jamie was going o take though. No matter how good they looked, they wouldn't let her ruin herself.

"Oh we know. We're fans of your show actually! But we’ve never got to meet you.” He said visibly trying to control his excitement. Very weird, she thought to herself.

“Thanks so much. I appreciate it.” She smiled and prepared to turn back around. She’d hoped they didn’t think she would say she was a fan of their music. Truthfully, she’d never listened to them. Only music that occupied her cd case was John Mayer, The Beatles, Elvis, and John Lennon mostly.

“Oh! Could we get a picture? Maybe sit together?” He asked hopefully. Now if she declined, she’d feel guilty. But accepting the invitation meant the possibility of leading him on.

“Uhh. Sure.” She accepted and Joe called someone over to take their picture. He claimed her right side and slinked his arma around her waist as Nick did from the other side, Kevin was beside Joe. The picture was taken and Jamie stepped out of the little huddle and grabbed her slushy and candy going into the theater. If Joe would like to sit next to her he could find her after he got whatever he was getting. She picked a seat more towards the top while others went towards the bottom.

Joe spotted her immediately for some reason. He and his brothers sat down beside her and Jamie figured she’d be nice. It was new to her to have to interact with other people. She kept to herself and her work since she started. This was like her first encounter almost. And it sort of scared her. She had to sit for an hour an forty-five minutes like this. Hopefully, they wouldn’t get a horrible taste of her and trash her in a magazine.

“So, think the movie’s gonna be good?” Nick asked eating some popcorn.

“Actually, no.” She spoke before thinking. Her expression remained indifferent though, a technique she was taught early on. Although she’d never had to use it, not being accused for anything at all.

“Really?” He asked with a laugh. She nodded and slurped some more of her Icee.

“So do I.” He smirked and turned to the screen where the movie was starting.

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
ummm; its gonna start slow. i have to bring the time up more recent. the story will start with a twist?.

ohhh && i thought this sitemodel was perfect. she's so pretty!. anyone know her name?.
tell me in a komment.