Let's Get Reckless.

You Belong With Me

Joe. He was in my bed. Lying next to me, arms around my waist. My own arm was around him, leading my hand to his hair. My leg remained strewn over him like I had it last night. Perfection to me.

This is wrong, some little voice whispered at me. Shut Up. I mentally said back.

As nice as this was, we had to get up. The alarm clock over Joe’s shoulder said it was 11:15; how I let myself stay sleep that long I will never know. Well we had to be at the set by twelve. Forty five minutes was chancing it.

I decided to slip out first and brush my teeth and wash my face. No need for morning breath in his face. Just the thought creeped my out.

When I finished, I went back to see him cuddled up to my pillow, looking as adorable as ever. The way he clutched it like a teddy bear, or how his hair was even more mussed than usual. I walked over to the bed and climbed on. With my legs tucked under me, I attempted to wake up the cute guy sleeping on my bed.

“Joe,” I gently shook his shoulder. Nothing. I tried saying his name a little louder, shaking him with a bit more force. Still nothing.

“Joseph,” I said, partly laughing as I used to arms to shake his forearm. He flexed, impressively I must add, but didn’t open those eyes.

“I know you’re awake.” I laughed as he grunted. “Will you please get up? For me?”

“Gimme a good reason.” He muttered, eyes still closed.

“We have to be on the set in less than an hour.”

“That reason sucks balls.” He retorted and I laughed. Maybe he didn’t know what today held. I mean it was a big day on the set. Kiss scenes started. Usually they do those in the beginning, but everyone noticed me and Joe’s hostility. So today was the day. I could very possibly pass out from my nervousness if I hadn’t already prepped myself. Yeah I’ve giving myself a pep talk every night since…the day we had lunch together. =)

“C’mon. I’ll pay for anything you want today. Food, toys, animals; all on me.”

“Even if I want a rainforest monkey?” He squinted one eye open and I nodded. “Fine” His defeated sigh made me smile. “Hug me first.” I did as he asked, noticing how warm he was.
“Now get dressed,” I patted his back.

“I’m going, I’m going,” He whined, unraveling from the blankets and leaving the room.

&Reckless&

“I’m exhausted.” I whined to Hugo as we sat on the sand, my head in his lap. This was it, the kiss scene. How romantic of it to be at sunset on the beach. The view was beautiful and you know the nervous mess I said I would’ve been? Well, yeah. It’s arrived and I was trying avoid it.

“Just one more scene, Gorgeous.” He kissed my forehead and held me up. “Jamie, Honey. You’re trembling.” He noted, looking at me concerned.

“I can’t do it.” I whispered, my eyes frantic.

“Can’t do what?”

“Kiss him!” I hissed and he just smirked at me.

“Cut that out, Chica. The boy is a gift of God. Go suck his face off.” He pushed me to Barb, an assistant. Nice help he was.

“Okay, Joe and Jamie. You ready?” He asked, looking at us both. I was standing at the edge of the beach, shaking my hands like I was about to do something serious. I took a deep breath and nodded. I let my eyes travel to Joe. I was supposed to run down the beach, jump into his arms and kiss passionately, worded exactly like the script said. I knew I could do it. It’s what I wanted, but the aftermath was my fear. Would Joe notice? Would he react, ask me if that was really just good acting.

I couldn’t read Joe’s expression. Scared? It stressed the hell out of me not being able to know what was running through his head this exact moment. Frightened me too.

“Okay and…action!” He yelled and I looked out as Joe’s back was turned to me while he looked at the sunset.

“Joe!” I yelled standing still. He turned around and I started running as fast as my legs would go.

“Amy, what are you-” He started to say but stopped when I jumped into his arms and pressed my lips to kiss. Fire. Electric fire is the only thing to describe what I felt. It went from my lips to my toes to my fingertips and everywhere else. I felt his lips move with mine and I pulled away to look into his eyes.

“Jake I love you,” Tears came to my eyes and he looked at me intensity and I knew it wasn’t just an act for him. Something told me it was something more.

“I love you too, Amy.” He kissed me again. Again, our kissing became so intense the we toppled into the sand, which wasn’t even in the script, but no one stopped us. Both of us laughed, sitting up. My eyes met Joe’s and he brough his hand up to brush stray locks out of my face, looking at me with a smile and admiration in his eyes.

“Cut! You both are fucking geniuses!” The director yelled. I began to blush.

“Here.” Joe’s arms opened up to me so I could stand.

“Thanks.”

“Everyone. That’s a wrap for today! Go ahead and do whatever you want for the rest of the night.” He dismissed us.
Everyone commented on our ‘good acting’. Yeah, so much for acting. I just thanked them and went to grab my phone from my trailer. When I came back out, Joe was waiting for me.

“C’mon, Champ. I think two burgers and a movie night have our names on it.” His arm slung itself casually over my shoulder as we walked back to the hotel. Despite what just happened merely two minutes ago, there was only comfortability between us.

&&

“Is that some inside joke?” Joe asked, pointing to my tank top.

“Truth be told, I have no idea what the heck it’s supposed to mean. I got it from someplace I don’t even remember the name.”

“For that I’m proud. No more Barney’s and Saks Fifth Avenue for you, Princess?” He smirked, teasing me.

“You know I’m not like that anymore” I rolled my eyes, sort of annoyed with his jab. I sat on the edge of the bed, plugging in my phone to charge. Next thing I knew, Joe’s arms were around me.

“I’m sorry, Bestfriend. You know I was just playing around, Jamie. I know you’ve changed and I couldn’t be happier.” I sighed and let him hug me, enjoying his warm embrace.

“Jamie, what’s you’re middle name?” He asked out of nowhere.

“Lorena. But I just use Reina.”

“That’s what I’m going to call you. Reina. No ands or buts.”

“It’s fine by me.” I unwillingly stood up. Someone had to put the dvd in.

“Let the night began, Bestfriend.” Joe smiled and I returned it, climbing into the bed beside him, wishing it could be more.

&&

“Camilla goes off for another movie after I get done with this one.” Joe told me once we grew tired of watching the Television screen.

“That’s cool.” I mumbled, not giving a shit about Camilla Belle, truthfully. I watched a preview of one of her new movies. She’s some homewrecker shacking up with and old man. Can you say nasty?

“Yeah. We’ve been together for a good few months.” He said and I seriously can’t say how shitty I felt. Why? Why to everything. Why was Camilla with Joe? Why were we sitting here like we didn’t just kiss two hours ago? Why couldn’t Joe and I be together?

Everything rushed me at once. I was fortunate to have Joe in my life, to have him want to be my friend after the way I fucked up before. Anyone would be fortunate to have him. And Camilla being at the very top of the fortunate list.

And no matter what, at this moment I couldn’t shake the feeling that I should be where she is. That Joe should be mine. He liked me first. And I… I lost my chance. I was horrible and I practically threw Joe away from me. I was so stupid. Now he was hers but he belonged with me and I couldn’t help but think that. He liked me and I didn’t care.

The thoughts were too much and I started to cry.

“Reina? Reina what’s wrong?” He asked me, concern all over his features while he called me by my newest nickname which made me cry harder.

“Oh, Joe” I threw myself into his arms, a sobbing mess. You let him go, was all that went through my head. “I’m so sorry.”

“Reina? Sorry for what? What do you mean?” He asked, frantically searching for an answer to my breakdown.

“I was- Joe I was so mean to you. I just, I just want to apologize. You didn’t deserve how I treated you. I- I don’t deserve our friendship.”

“Cut that out, Reina. None of that matters anymore. This is where we are right now.”

“I don’t want to be where we are.” I admitted and he looked into my eyes, both confused and hurt.

“Reina what are you-“

“I want to be with you and I let my chance go by. We- I-You. You moved on and all I can do is say sorry. I know if I would’ve been different we had a chance. Now, I ruined that. And it hurts so bad.” My last words left him quite speechless. For who knows how longer my sobs and the low murmur of the movie playing was all that could be heard.

“Jamie.” Was the first word. He paused before continuing as I tried to calm down and hear what he was saying. “I… I didn’t know you felt that way. Me and Camilla, we just got together… because I was devastated when you left me in Texas. One night stand or not, I couldn’t believe how everything turned bad. I got angry and chose to retaliate. Jamie, she was my rebound to try and lose feelings for you. But when I saw you out on the beach, I remembered every last detail of that night. And I felt hurt again. I just wanted to talk to you but you refused. So I got angry again. But you have to know I never stopped liking you.”

One look in his adoring brown eyes told me it was all true. My lips were on his in an instance, I rolled us so I was straddling his waist. His face was between my hands as I tried to get everything I could out of this moment.

I hated when we parted. He stared into my eyes and smiled, making me follow suit. And then the phone rang.
♠ ♠ ♠
lengthy right?.

if you want to kick my ass, feel free to descibe that to me because for that cliffhanger i think i deserve it.

muchh apologies but my retarted sister is making making me get off. and my dad's mom is getting sleepy. unfortunately, the computer is in the guest room where she is staying.

please comment and scream your ass off for the new update. most definitely up by tomorrow. promises, loves.

'dont treat me i'm to blame, don't treat me like i ever accused you;;' guess the lyric?.
-Treasure.<3

PS. - i think Joe Jonas is the sweetest. checkk it.

Image