Let's Get Reckless.

Bad Romance

We caught up to Jamie Madden at the Children’s Charity Black Tie Event to talk about her Thankgiving. Here’s what she had to say:


Interviewer: Do you consider Christmas your favorite holiday?

Jamie: Well, one of my favorites. I’d have to say I love the Fourth of July best, though. Very into the fireworks.

Interviewer: Cool. So do you have a lot of presents to buy

Jamie: (laughing) Oh of course. I have so many great people there for me for me this year. A gift really isn’t enough to show my appreciation for them.

Interviewer: Can you tell us some of those people?

Jamie: Yes. My mom, of course, she’s the best. Um, my producer and all my co-stars. I’m also gifting the Jonas Brothers.

Interviewer: Jonas Brothers?

Jamie: I know, it’s out there, but those are amazing guys. They’ve basically become my best friends. I appreciate having them everyday.

Interviewer: So are you support Nick Jonas and his new bad?

Jamie: 100%. I took him to dinner after he performed on the Grammys.

Interviewer: Awesome. Thank you, Jamie.


“I figured I did pretty good. It wasn’t over the top, but it made every gossip site so I must’ve done something right.” I said, sitting my chin on Joe’s shoulder as he read the interview.

“It’s great, Reina. The point was for rumors and you got ‘em.”

“I can’t believe we’re encouraging rumors. Intentionally starting them.”

“We’re rebels here. We’ll be doing worse.” He smirked.

“You scare me the way you say that.” I joked, wrapping my arms around him.

“Be scared, Baby. I’m planning a social uproar” He playfully bit my neck and kissed it all over while I giggled and squirmed.

“Silly,” I got away from him and walked over to the bed where my bag was. I was going with the Jonas Family for a Christmas weekend in Big Bear since Los Angeles isn’t exactly the ideal Christmas setting. It was going to be loads of fun because my mom was coming, too. Kevin was bringing Danielle and Nick was bringing his best friend Maya.

“You all packed already?” I asked Joe, looking in the open suitcase on his bed.

“Yep.” He smiled, coming and wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. I leaned back into his warm embrace, enjoying the moment of quiet.

A knock sounded and both of us turned to the door to see Denise. “Aren’t you guys the cutest” She commented before telling us we were about to leave.

We both grabbed our suitcases, holding intertwining our unused hands, and headed downstairs. Everyone was down in the front room, getting ready to leave.

“We’re taking two cars. Me, your father, Lisa, Frankie and James will be taking Kevin’s car. Kevin is driving the Expedition with all of you guys.” Denise told us, holding her husband’s hand. I smiled, looking at the two of them. It made me wish my dad was around for me and my mom. More for my mom than me, though. For us, all we had was each other. And sometimes, I wasn’t there for her. I was too busy being a perfect super star. But I wasn’t doing that anymore. I thought about our plan to get me to be my own person. That interview me and Joe were looking at was one phase. Rumors. After the holidays I’d be traveling to see Miley for another part of the mission. I missed her.

After making sure all the doors were locked and we weren’t forgetting anything, we all filed out. I made sure I grabbed a few pillows and a huge blanket for me and Joe to share.

“We call back row!” Joe and I yelled out at the same time, laughing when we heard ourselves.

“Sure Jack and Jill.” Nick laughed with Maya. I rolled my eyes and climbed into the shiny black SUV. Once everyone was in, Kevin sighed, looking back at all of us.

“Really, Kevin, you act like this will be hell” I chuckled.

“And you act is if that can’t happen.” He muttered, causing Danielle to giggle and kiss his cheek. He sighed and looked at her, smiling. It seems like everything was adorable today. I cooed, earning an eye roll from Kevin.

“Here we go,”

&Reckless

“I’m all for family car rides but we’ve been driving forever.” I mumbled, yawning. It was getting dark when we left the Jonas house so now it was completely dark outside our windows, the headlights being the only light. Joe and I were in ridiculous positions so we could be comfortable at first, but we arranged ourselves so I was laying down and he was halfway on top of me, his head on my chest. A blanket was over our bodies while we listened to music on my iPod, each having an ear bud.

“I’m sure we’ll be there soon. Just think about all that snow” He smiled, closing his eyes. I looked admiringly at his face, noting how adorable he looked. His curly hair was now gone, instead, he sported a faux hawk. At first I mourned the loss of his curls, but now his new hair gave him a childlike look. Cute.

“Nicholas” I stretched my arm across the seat to tap his head.

“What?” He said, slapping my hand away.

“Nicholas, are you really going to treat me bad on Christmas Eve? All I ever did was love you.” I fake sobbed. He sighed, rolling his eyes.

“Yes, Jamie. I can’t keep having an affair with my brother’s girlfriend. I’m too much of a family man to steal his only love.” He played along. I almost smiled, but stopped myself, continuing this charade.

“W-What? Nicholas, no. I could never, never love him like I love you. You are my life, I can’t survive without you. Please, please don’t do this.”

“I’m sorry, My love.” He let his voice go soft and comforting, bringing his hand to cup my cheek. “This was never meant to be. We’re secret lovers, never to be found out. If our families found out, we’d bring terrible shame. And what of my Dearest Maya?” He brought her into this, making her giggle quietly.

I took his hand, “She can never be me, my Darling. Forget about her; she holds no place in your heart. She may never kiss you breathless or hold you dearly. You are mine. And she’s so dim she hasn’t realized that you could never love her”

“Dim, am I?” Maya stepped in, making it all the funner. Danielle laughed, quietly, turning back in her seat to watch our out of the blue play. Joe sat up, allowing me to also, and watched, looking almost horrified. If I wasn’t so into this act, I might’ve laughed.

“We didn’t-We didn’t want you to find out like this, Maya.” I said quickly. “But Nicholas and I are in love.”

“Love? Hah! This is not love, it is a lie. You both have brought disgrace to your families. You’ve cheated on your lovers to shack up.”

“No, Maya. Please, my Love, listen to me. I would never wish to hurt you. I love you!” Nicholas cupped her face in both her hands, only to have her turn away.

“You will be the one hurt, Dear Brother,” Joe finally came in, “For Maya has found everlasting romance in me. I’ve given her what you have failed to.” He kissed Maya’s hand and if she wasn’t younger than all of us and practically their sister, I would’ve been jealous.

“What?” I gasped, “Joe, this is preposterous! You are in love with me!”

“Ah, my love, but you do not love me. Why shall I waste my time?”

“My Love!” Danielle gasped, grabbing Kevin’s shoulder, “Alas, our children have sinned. They’re caught in a bad romance”

“Nicholas, I want your love, and all your lover’s revenge” I gripped the neck of his shirt.

“Maya, my love, you and me could write a bad romance” Joe told her, brushing her cheek.

“Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!
Caught in a bad romance” Nick and I sang; but not good. It was more like old English royalty trying to sing opera. Our faces got closer and closer while we ruined the song until Joe interrupted.

“Okay, this is getting to weird,” Joe muttered, pulling me back to him and kissing me. “My girlfriend, Nicholas. You keep your bad romance and horrible singing.”

We all laughed, everyone in a more fun mood for the remainder of the ride.
♠ ♠ ♠
wonder if that title tripped some of you up. Really this was an out of the blue idea. Lol.
I stopped writing at Her asking Nick and him smacking her hand, and the next day I went to write, this came. Hahaha

Dedication to AprilMary becausee....she commented before I posted. =)
And no,
I'm sorry for not UPDATING, HAHAHA.

Oh and dedicationto Tear Up The Sky;; because I saw her signature and said 'Dude, that's pretty. I LIKE it'.
Yeah, I'm feeling sort of weird right noww. Lol, that wasn't even funny. Ha!

Song: That's my nigguh--Lil Wayne; just a little....fact, i guess.

Anyway, comment? This is Christmas Eve, next chapter is Christmas. =)

-Treasure.<3