Let's Get Reckless.

Only The Start

Operation: Good Girl Go Bad.

Yes, it was our solution to Margaret. For the first time ever, I looked at her as a problem. I wasn’t ungrateful, but I was ready for a change. I know where I wanted my life to go, and who to spend it with. Now all that was left was to make it happen.

Nick, Joe, Miley, and myself sat on the floor of Nick’s room in front of the white board where we’d written our plan. He started to laugh first, making us all look at him confused.

“What?” I asked him.

“This just so…surreal. I mean, this is going to be fun, Jamie. It’ll be awesome and I just can’t believe we’re going to actually do it.”

I chuckled and hugged him. “It does actually sound crazy.” Some of the things on the board were stuff I knew Margaret would absolutely oppose. It was taking things public. Most of all though, we were setting me free.

After this, I’d have a new title and people would had new views of me. I wasn’t actually sure that I was ready, but I knew I wanted it to happen.

“Shoot.” Said Miley, looking at her phone. “I gotta go catch my flight, Guys.”

I had to love Miley. She flew out here just to help us plot. I couldn’t believe I used to try and beat her out.

“Kay, love you Miles,” I hugged her first.

“Love you too, Jay. Call me kay?”

“Of course.” I promised.

“See you in Nashville,” She winked and I laughed.

“Looking forward to it,” I replied. With another wave, Miley left.

Nick, Joe, and I looked at each other and broke out into smiles. I took their hands and sighed. This was going to be grand. Well, in the end it would be. We were attempting to go through huge gossip turmoil, firing people, changing looks, and changing ways. It was a big task to let people in on the real you after you’ve been picture perfect for years.

“Let’s go outside.” I said, out of nowhere.

“Huh?” Joe asked, confused.

“Just come on. Grab a blanket.” I him, taking hold of one of his hands and waiting for him to do what I asked. He grabbed a blanket and the three of us made our way out to the backyard. I turned the pool lights off along with any other lights.

“What’s up, Jamie?” Nick asked once we were outside. I laid the blanket down and motioned for them to sit with me.

“I just want to look at the sky. Just lie down.” I answered once they were beside me. I let my head find comfort on Joe’s shoulder while his arm provided a pillow. I smiled when Nick’s head situated on my stomach.

“This is actually pretty great.” Nick stated, yawning. We weren’t doing much. Just sitting and staring up at the sky. The only light came from the stars and the warm air was comforting. The three of us stayed quiet as we laid there in the backyard.

“Yeah.” Joe agreed quietly, “It’s nice.” A kiss was planted on my forehead as he smiled

“I think I’m going to sleep.” He yawned again later as my fingers played with his curls. I could agree. A few moments later, Nick was breathing softly, asleep as he predicted. I giggled softly.

“He’s asleep.” I whispered to Joe.

“Good.” He smiled, kissing me. I laughed some more before our lips connected for a second time.

It was a minute later before Joe’s hand found mine and I looked up at him to see him staring at me.

“Are you happy, Reina?” He asked, his voice soft and quiet.

“Of course.” I said, flexing my grip on his hand to somewhat prove my statement.

“It’s all happening for you, Beautiful. Can you handle it?”

I looked up at him and traced his jaw with my fingers. “Will you be with me?”

“Always,” Came his response.

“Then I can handle it all. Just don’t leave me.”

“Never.” And the look in his eyes confirmed his words. I trusted Joe more than I’d ever trust anyone. He has my heart before anyone else even touches it. In a Summer I’d fallen in love with Joe Jonas. It was the best thing I’d ever let myself do.
♠ ♠ ♠
short and sweet.
it's sort of rushed but next chapter should be better.
i have a favor to ask:
I have an English assignment you could help me withh just choose a beginning and you've saved me =)
finally they give me some homework worth doing, huh?
lolx
I have my Tumblr link on my page. Go there and all the info's there.

Love you guys and all your support!
Comments mean you care!
hahaha,

-Treasure.