Let's Get Reckless.

Every little thing that makes you love me

“You want something to eat? My treat.” Taylor asked me after I checked my phone for the time, seeing it was 11:40. It was fun hanging out with everyone. I had to admit, I wanted to be near Joe. I tried not to look at him, showing him I wouldn’t play along with this silly game, but that was hard. I immersed myself in conversation with the people around me to make it easier.

“Oh, Taylor, it’s fine; I can pay” I told him.

“No, I insist. Call it a New Years present…if you can even give those out” We both shared a laugh.

“Well if you put it that way” I laughed again, standing up. “Nick, you need me to get you something?”

“Yeah. I’ll uh, I’ll come with actually.” He said, looking at me strangely. I saw his eyes dart somewhere, as if telling me to look. When I followed his gaze, I saw Joe looking more mean than I’d like. It sort of made me flinch at the way he was looking at me. Then I noticed it wasn’t solely me, it was both Taylor and me.

Was…was Joe jealous?

No, I told myself. That was crazy. He was probably mad at me for not trying to get him to speak to me. Plus, it wasn’t like Taylor and I were throwing ourselves at each other. He hardly did anything that was at all suggestive. I shook my head, not wanting to think too much into it.

The three of us walked the short way down to the Snack bar, the smell of burgers surprisingly very enticing.

“Um. Could I get a bacon cheeseburger combo and a coke?” I asked Taylor, seeing as this was his treat.

“Anything you want.” He smiled. I grinned, nodding my head. “Uh, Nick? Could you go back down there and see if Alex wanted some fries or something?”

Nick looked at me, skeptical. He answered after a moment. “Sure. Be right back”

I sat my elbows on the counter while we waited for the food to be ready. My eyes were scanning over the menus when Taylor’s hand touched my forearm.

“I’m really glad you came tonight” He smiled cutely.

“Me too. It’s been a lot of fun.”

“Yeah. I owe it all to your manager.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, she found me at the premiere, telling me you were single.” He shrugged.

“Wait, what? You’re telling me you didn’t ask Margaret for my number?” I asked, completely confused. I sat up straight, thinking about what he was telling me.

“Yeah. But let’s not talk about that. I was thinking about midnight. How about we bring in the New Year with a kiss?” He asked seductively.

Everything clicked at once. Margaret had set me up. I haven’t officially told her I’m with Joe, but she knew. And this was her way of sabotaging it; sending in a half dressing werewolf. I couldn’t believe this.

“Um, I don’t think so, Taylor. This was a mistake. I have a boyfriend.” I told him, backing away.

“Who? Jonas?” he asked, grabbing my hand

“It doesn’t matter. You just need to know that I won’t be kissing you at midnight” I snatched my hand away and turned around walking away. I passed our lane, opting to go to the bathrooms instead. I was about to turn the corner when someone grabbed me by my waist.

“What the hell?” I hissed, almost falling over. Whoever it was pulled me close to them, leaving little space between our bodies. I looked up, seeing Joe looking especially vicious.

“Joe wh—”

“Were you trying to get me as pissed off as possible, Jamie?” He snapped. I knew he really was angry by the way he called me Jamie instead of Reina.

“No!” I said immediately. “I—”

“Really? ‘Cause it seemed that way. Taylor Lautner? I know he’s a big hit but Jamie, really? Making me jealous”

“Joe don’t try and accuse me because that was not what I was doing. “ I said, poking a finger at his chest. “You were acting sochildish and at first it was cute, but after the morning was over I wasn’t having it. I don’t know if you thought I was going to chase you around all day, because I wasn’t. You didn’t even have a reason to be mad at me!”

“Jamie, that doesn’t matter—”

“Yes, Joe, it does. Okay? It does. I’ve gone the whole day with you acting as if I didn’t exist. And why? Because I didn’t want to get caught last night? That’s hardly a reason to act like that.

“I was gone for two days and I came back early so we could spend tonight together, but that’s not what happened. You—I don’t know what’s up with you. What I do know is that you can’t say this is my fault. And I know I don’t have the patience after what I just found out.” I tried to pull away from him, but all he did was flip us around so I was pressed between the wall and his body.

“What are you talking about?”

“Margaret set me up. She basically sent Taylor to me to hook us up.” I told him, rolling my eyes.

“That bitch” He muttered, making me look at him questioningly. “She called me yesterday saying my free ride was over. That we weren’t going to have whatever it is that we have tomorrow. I didn’t really take it to mind, but when I saw you last night I got ahead of myself. I felt like I had to show that you were mine, even if it was only to myself.”

I listened to everything he was telling me, growing angry. “I can’t believe her.” I stated, tears building up in my eyes as I bit my lip.

“Baby, don’t cry. Look I’m sorry, Reina. I’m so sorry.” Joe dropped to his knees, wrapping his arms around my hips and burying his head into my middle. I smiled in spite of my previous feelings. My fingers fell into his hair, massaging his head gently. “I’ll beg if that’s what it takes for you to forgive me.”

Feeling him press a kiss to my stomach, I laughed lightly. Quietly, I told him. “You don’t need to beg, Joe.”

“I do if you don’t forgive me.”

“I forgive you,” I told him, sliding down the wall to sit on my butt. I took his chin in my hands, kissing his lips sweetly. “And I love you.”

“I love you too, Reina. So much” He whispered breathily, tangling on of his hands in my hair and kissing me roughly.

I whimpered at the forceful act. If I was standing, I’m sure my knees would’ve gave. I was sitting on the ground, Joe on his knees before me. I let one of my hands play in his hair as the other felt along his torso.

We didn’t talk about the fact that we were making out on a tacky bowling alley floor or how we hadn’t kissed all day. It was all about now; how Joe’s body made mine hot from the contact. I felt my stomach erupt in frantic butterflies as his tongue found its way into my mouth.

I felt his hand sliding up my skirt, rubbing circles high on my leg.

“Joe, we shouldn’t be doing this here” I told him, returning his passion filled kisses.

“Let’s go back to the car,” He muttered, picking my up. I pulled the hood of his jacket up as he carried me through the back entrance and into his SUV. We climbed into the backseat, picking up exactly where we left off. I laid back on the leather seat while Joe kissed me deeply, one hand on my cheek while the other gripped my thigh.

“S’hot in here” I murmured, feeling ready to sweat all over my jacket. I broke away from the kiss for a second to tear it off of my body, feeling better as the air hit me. I also kicked the bowling shoes from my feet before wrapping my legs around Joe’s back.

“What time is it?” I gasped as he nibbled on the space where my shoulder met my neck.

“Why should that matter?” He mumbled, more concerned with the pleasure he was allowing me than the time.

“It’s New Years, Joe. I’d like to bring it in right” I told him. I heard him laugh a little.

“I say” His breath was hot against my neck, making me visibly shiver. His hand found it’s way to my hip, fingers toying with my underwear, “We bring in the new year with a bang.”

“OhmiGod, Joe! Cut it out! I’m serious” I hit his shoulder to keep him from knowing that I was blushing. I’m pretty sure he couldn’t tell anyway by the way there was no light in the dark vehicle.

He smirked, sitting up. “Just a joke, Reina. That’s not a joke to me.” He said sincerely, hands intertwining with mine. I smiled, looking at our hands.

“Check the time” I asked, making him loose his grip on one of my hands and dig into his back pocket.

“Just turned 11:58.” He told me, eyes curious.

“Tell me what you like about me.” I demanded, watching his smile grow.

“I could always talk about what I like about you; what I love. ” He kissed lips. “I love that you’re yourself around me. I love that you let me know how much you love me, no matter what. I love holding you when you’re upset and having you try to fight me away, just to eventually melt into my arms. I love the way you get shy when I say you’re beautiful or the cute laugh you have when I kiss your neck. I love the way you bite your lip when you’re mad or wanna cry, or how sometimes all you want is for me to hold you. I especially love the feeling you give me when I’m around you.”

Each statement he said, a kissed followed. I was biting my lip trying to fight back tears by the end. Joe wiped them away, not releasing my hands from his own. I smiled again before speaking.

“I love the way you know how to comfort me when I need it the most. I love how easy it is for me to be carefree with you. I love the chills I get when you touch me. I love how the words ‘I love you’ flow so easily from my mouth when I’m talking to you. I love that you’ve seen me at my worst and never judged me. I love that smile you give to only me. I love how you get bashful when I say you’re my everything. But what I love most is how through everything, you never give me reason to doubt you. I love you Joe.” I said softly, tears falling.

“I love you, Reina” He whispered, before bringing his lips to mine.

Pulling away, I saw his phone saying it was 12:00. “It’s a new year, Joe.”

“And I still love you, Reina.” He answered looking me in the eyes and I couldn’t think of any other place I’d rather be.
♠ ♠ ♠
TADA! hope you guys like this, I actually do =)
Comments are LOVE, yo.